• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Musical Tastes

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
I've been bouncing between very different types of music for quite a while now. Almost any kind of music can put me in a good mood. Does anyone else go from mellow to hardcore and back all day long? Here are a couple examples from my playlist.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Unique sounds, I bet some on PJ like your musical choices for today.

My taste in music varies constantly. Today I have my radio set to classical music. Some of the pieces being played, I couldn't name if my life depended on it. :)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Joe in Tulsa, hoping to see some of your other musical selections soon... :)
I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

write on

Senator
I've been bouncing between very different types of music for quite a while now. Almost any kind of music can put me in a good mood. Does anyone else go from mellow to hardcore and back all day long? Here are a couple examples from my playlist.
I'm with you in your taste of music. As far as I'm concerned, any music is good music. But I prefer classic rock and roll above all.

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Oh my gosh, I haven't heard him sing for a long time.

Interestingly enough, his voice over and narration of some of the holiday classics can't be reproached.

Thanks for the walk down memory lane, Addy.
Glad you enjoyed it. It's one of those songs that live on. :)
I was just sitting here thinking of all the many recording artists that have recorded that particular song.
Many versions of it have been done and I like most of them.