• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My ride

write on

Senator
2020 , 5.7 LITRE Big Horn 4x4 Sport

23k miles

I'm about to trade it in for a 1 ton gooseneck diesel so I can pull my home while off grid.

:p

Last edited:

write on

Senator
I spent almost 1k on tires the other day.

A Chevy with 33" tires and a lift. Imagine the cost.- and why?

Just so you know. my Dodge Ram is able to handle those 33" tires. :)

write on

Senator

1677063686000.png

Decisions, decisions....

;)

I was at a nearby dealership the other day and they just so happened to take ownership for a buyer. I think it was around 91k with other options available.

Damn nice truck

write on

Senator
Am I being told something!?

I just so happened to take a drive south to my ole stomping grounds in McAlester and lo and behold, they had two TRX's there- one black and one white. Both '22

The white one was nice but lacked the options I wanted.

Now THE black one had it all!

6.2 L, 5 speed slap shift auto transmission, panoramic sunroof, **electric steps, all heated leather power seats along with the steering wheel and a 12" screen- among other options too long to list, all for 5k less than the '23 I mentioned above- with a 72 month rate that I can live with. *37k 17k

I spent 3 hours there having fun while they tag teamed me to make the sale and after I told them I was going to need to sleep on it, and while walking to my truck to leave, they unleashed the Kraken sales manager on me and he was ready to make the deal better than those two offered. They wanted my '20 because of its looks, popularity and low mileage.

psst, I knew they were bs me when they told me that they had a customer inside asking if my truck was for sale. :p

Here are some pics of the black TRX i looked at:

trx2.jpgtrx1.jpgtrx4.jpg

trx3.jpg

*The 37k was on the 2500 Cummins diesel that I also looked at.

**The electric steps were also on the diesel.

Attachments

Last edited: