• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nadler: ‘This Is Formal Impeachment Proceedings’

Spamature

President
You better worry about democrats in the house that represent districts that Trump won lol
Again, they sure as hell did not win them because of their defense or support for Trump. You should be worried that it will depress Republican turnout. I mean the few Republican with a conscience and the decency to reject your party after the truth comes out.

Spamature

President
Me. No.

I believe I said fire away and where proven prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

Everybody.
You took 5 yrs of GOP controlled investigations and you came up with goose eggs in regards to Clinton while she was SoS. That was on top of 35 yrs of privately funded right wing investigations since the Clintons appeared on the scene. What do you expect to be found that hasn't after 35 yrs ? And I know you don't mean Obama. He and Carter were about the two cleanest guys Americans ever put into the office.

But there has never been a Democratically controlled investigation of Trump. Now does he seem to you like the by the book type who has no penchant for straying outside of the legal lines ?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Again, they sure as hell did not win them because of their defense or support for Trump. You should be worried that it will depress Republican turnout. I mean the few Republican with a conscience and the decency to reject your party after the truth comes out.
Maybe you haven't heard yet the IG report is out it's over

redtide

Mayor
Well Trump & Co asked for it. Now they are getting what they asked for.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) admitted in public Thursday evening that his panel is conducting “formal impeachment proceedings” against President Trump.

He said the Judiciary Committee will decide likely by the end of the year whether to recommend bringing articles of impeachment to the House floor.

“This is formal impeachment proceedings,” Nadler told CNN’s Erin Burnett Thursday evening. “We are investigating all the evidence, gathering the evidence. And we will [at the] conclusion of this — hopefully by the end of the year — vote to vote articles of impeachment to the House floor. Or we won’t. That’s a decision that we’ll have to make. But that’s exactly the process we’re in right now.”

Nadler said it was important not to get lost in the “semantics” of the discussion and said while the probe would end with some type of vote on whether the recommend impeachment, right now the committee is interested in “investigating the evidence.” A big part of the committee’s investigation

“The fact is, we are doing an investigation. We are investigating the facts, investigating the evidence,” Nadler said. “We are going into court to get witnesses all with a view toward deciding and recommending to the House whether to impeach the President.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/nadler-formal-impeachment-proceedings
LOL, so none of the progressives investigation in search of crimes worked so now they will impeach the president in the house with the charge of Boooo Hooo, cry, cry...we lost the election, we don't want our free ride taken away, wha, wha, wha we want to impose the climate cult upon the US and Trump won't let us boo boo hoo hoo. Does that sum it up?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You took 5 yrs of GOP controlled investigations and you came up with goose eggs in regards to Clinton while she was SoS. That was on top of 35 yrs of privately funded right wing investigations since the Clintons appeared on the scene. What do you expect to be found that hasn't after 35 yrs ? And I know you don't mean Obama. He and Carter were about the two cleanest guys Americans ever put into the office.

But there has never been a Democratically controlled investigation of Trump. Now does he seem to you like the by the book type who has no penchant for straying outside of the legal lines ?

You are mistaken. I was not investigating Clinton. Nor did I find anything. Too young.

Next?

Colorforms

Senator
You want it to be swept under the rug. That's not going to happen.
Swept under the rug? Have you been drinking? It's all we hear about and yet nowhere are we seeing that Trump did anything wrong. What I would like is for the house to concede defeat and start doing their jobs.

reason10

Governor

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) admitted in public Thursday evening that his panel is conducting “formal impeachment proceedings” against President Trump.

He said the Judiciary Committee will decide likely by the end of the year whether to recommend bringing articles of impeachment to the House floor.

“This is formal impeachment proceedings,” Nadler told CNN’s Erin Burnett Thursday evening. “We are investigating all the evidence, gathering the evidence. And we will [at the] conclusion of this — hopefully by the end of the year — vote to vote articles of impeachment to the House floor. Or we won’t. That’s a decision that we’ll have to make. But that’s exactly the process we’re in right now.”

Nadler said it was important not to get lost in the “semantics” of the discussion and said while the probe would end with some type of vote on whether the recommend impeachment, right now the committee is interested in “investigating the evidence.” A big part of the committee’s investigation

“The fact is, we are doing an investigation. We are investigating the facts, investigating the evidence,” Nadler said. “We are going into court to get witnesses all with a view toward deciding and recommending to the House whether to impeach the President.”

You really are pathetic and delusional.

The Mueller circus is over. In America, you actually have to commit a crime to be charged or impeached. You can't be impeached just because you hurt some pussy's feelings.

D

Deleted member 21794

The babbling fool can't even speak proper English. It's "these are formal impeachment proceedings."

Spamature

President
Swept under the rug? Have you been drinking? It's all we hear about and yet nowhere are we seeing that Trump did anything wrong. What I would like is for the house to concede defeat and start doing their jobs.
Not so says Mueller. Because this sounds like wrong doing to most people.

Spamature

President
You really are pathetic and delusional.

The Mueller circus is over. In America, you actually have to commit a crime to be charged or impeached. You can't be impeached just because you hurt some pussy's feelings.
An impeachment is an investigation to determine if the subject have committed acts that would call for their removal from office.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Eh, they just arrested a guy for murder of a girl in 1980...……..one never knows what may pop up.