• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Never Concede to Lawlessness

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I'm sure he WON, but that wasn't the bet. Whether he gets confirmed as re-elected or not, no I'm not sure (and neither are you, despite all you laughable bluster), because it's a complicated procedural thing, and nobody really knows what will occur on Jan. 20.

Maybe nothing will happen that day, or maybe we'll have 2 inaugurations, side by side. At this point, just about anything is possible. But your fake "confidence" is ridiculous.

I still have an additional 30 days on the table if you're feeling lucky.......

John Doe

I detest liberalism
You aren't even a blip on the radar here so I won't offer you any bet. You don't have the credibility nor apparently any sense of what this thread is about with your Russia, Russia, Russia meme.
I was here long before you, I rarely post here as trolls like you have been allowed to wreck the place. I drop in about every three months for the entertainment. It's ashamed your type has been allowed to ruin PJ.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I was here long before you, I rarely post here as trolls like you have been allowed to wreck the place. I drop in about every three months for the entertainment. It's ashamed your type has been allowed to ruin PJ.
A blip on the radar.

protectionist

Governor
Yup - and he's too dishonest to offer to stay out for 30 days for me and then another 30 days for you. Check every proposed bet I've made - I offered to stay out for 30 days for EACH loss. Looks like @protectionist knows he's already lost to me and doesn't want to have to any more penance.
FALSE! (and pathetically stupid). I have a bet with you to stay out for 30 days, and I will also have a bet with those terms, with condorkristy if/whenever he finds the guts to make the bet.

So now you're trying to claim that you and I DON'T have the bet we made ? You're trying to cop out of it ? Getting cold feet ?

protectionist

Governor
You're here so that means you have no class. Damn you're stupid.
You don't know how to define. I didn't say it's without class to be here. I said you are without class for not being in that other thread. Get it ?

I have to teach you how to think, huh ? The first thing is to not call other people "stupid", when you're in the middle of making a fool out of yourself.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
No one in history has done more to undermine the faith and confidence in America's election process than Donald Trump. And he is doing so for dishonest and selfish purposes.

Never Concede to Lawlessness
.....Words that should be taken heed by brain-dead Trump supporters that seek to subvert of democratic process and who try to intimidate elected official by prancing around with guns.
1. No one in history has done more to SUPPORT the faith and confidence in America's election process than Donald Trump. And he is doing so for HONEST & PATRIOTIC purposes. I just cancelled out your propaganda blurb.

2. Only a gun-clueless liberal would perceive people carrying guns as trying to intimidate. I carry a gun almost everywhere I go, every day. I'm not trying to intimidate anyone. Nothing is more illustrative of liberal ignorance, than when they try to talk about guns.
This is also due to the American MISeducation system being run by liberal dolts who know nothing about guns, crime, or law enforcement, and thus never teach it in the schools. This then winds up resulting in ignorant, undereducated people being shot, needlessly. Many examples of this exist. Available on request. 1607356747376.png

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
If you're going to be gone anyway, there is nothing in it for me, dumbass.

Avatars for a year...take it or leave it.
There IS something in it for you, 1607357171667.pngBRAIN. I'd be out for ANOTHER 30 days, in addition to my bet with PNWaste.

30 days .....take it or leave it. 1607357117691.png

And what happened to "conspiracy theory"......or "racist".......or "debunked".......or "white supremacist".......????...........forgetting your catchwords ?

There IS something in it for you, View attachment 59046BRAIN. I'd be out for ANOTHER 30 days, in addition to my bet with PNWaste.

30 days .....take it or leave it. View attachment 59045

And what happened to "conspiracy theory"......or "racist".......or "debunked".......or "white supremacist".......????...........forgetting your catchwords ?
Calling Kristy "lame brain" should get you thread-banned according to the selectively applied laughably interpreted rule against name-calling.

1. No one in history has done more to SUPPORT the faith and confidence in America's election process than Donald Trump. And he is doing so for HONEST & PATRIOTIC purposes. I just cancelled out your propaganda blurb.

2. Only a gun-clueless liberal would perceive people carrying guns as trying to intimidate. I carry a gun almost everywhere I go, every day. I'm not trying to intimidate anyone. Nothing is more illustrative of liberal ignorance, than when they try to talk about guns.
This is also due to the American MISeducation system being run by liberal dolts who know nothing about guns, crime, or law enforcement, and thus never teach it in the schools. This then winds up resulting in ignorant, undereducated people being shot, needlessly. Many examples of this exist. Available on request. View attachment 59044
So if a bunch of peaceful BLM types showed up in front of your home at night and started shouting threats at you through a bullhorn because of your delusional political beliefs and brandishing guns, you'd be ok with that?

Also, what makes you think I don't own a gun and know how to fire it? It is not that I am anti-gun. It is that I am anti the type of bizarre little freaks that make guns a central feature of their lives because they are otherwise impotent and paralyzed by fear.
It is gun nuts that are the problem, not the inanimate objects that they venerate in such a bizarre fashion.

Anyhow, I don't think anyone takes your fantasy-based ravings seriously. Trump lost. Those of us that abide by rationality have moved on.

Last edited:

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
There IS something in it for you, View attachment 59046BRAIN. I'd be out for ANOTHER 30 days, in addition to my bet with PNWaste.

30 days .....take it or leave it. View attachment 59045

If you were really confident in Trump becoming President, you'd bet your avatar. You're not...so you run. Not having you around to make fun of is actually not much of an enticement. You have great comedic value in that you so forcefully advocate the most ridiculous theories. So man up (if possible) and take the bet.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
You don't know how to define. I didn't say it's without class to be here. I said you are without class for not being in that other thread. Get it ?

I have to teach you how to think, huh ? The first thing is to not call other people "stupid", when you're in the middle of making a fool out of yourself.
LOL..my stool sample has more class than you.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
When the political tide is going conservatives’ way, it’s all iron & blood, soil & nation, damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead. Then when the political initiative is with the left all of a sudden they want everyone to be Gandhi.
Hyperbolic nonsense. Where were you the last 4 years?

protectionist

Governor
If you were really confident in Trump becoming President, you'd bet your avatar. You're not...so you run. Not having you around to make fun of is actually not much of an enticement. You have great comedic value in that you so forcefully advocate the most ridiculous theories. So man up (if possible) and take the bet.
Bet my avatar. :rolleyes: Hey, rookie, it's about time you got filled in on how computer forums work. People don't bet avatars. They bet on time in the forum. If you had an ounce of confidence in Biden becoming President, you'd bet the way we do it -a month's time in the forum. You don't..so you run. 1607407107011.png

Yeah, I forcefully advocate what are ridiculous to brainwashed liberals > FACTS.

So man up (if possible) and take the bet.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Watching the President call for opposition media to be shut down and dissidents to be arrested.
Spare me the hypocrisy please.

Counterpoint: Obama's war on the press was more harmful ...
www.startribune.com › counterpoint-obama-s-war-on-t...

Apr 21, 2020 — “Most significantly, the Obama administration prosecuted 10 government employees and contractors for disclosing classified information to the ...

Barack Obama was a greater enemy of the free press than ...
www.cbc.ca › radio › sunday › barack-obama-was-a-gr...

May 3, 2019 — Former U.S. president Barack Obama 'declared open war on the press in a take-no-prisoners kind of way,' writes The Sunday Edition host ...

Trump's war on press no match for Obama's - Baltimore Sun
www.baltimoresun.com › opinion › columnists › zurawik

Mar 4, 2017 — Skip. MEDIA_ELEMENT_ERROR: Format error. Media columnist David Zurawik says that Trump's war on the press is no worse than Obama's.

Trump Wages Press War, but Was Obama Administration ...
variety.com › politics › news › trump-press-war-obama...

Apr 24, 2018 — Obama, who campaigned on a promise to protect government whistle-blowers, made greater use of the Espionage Act to prosecute leakers and ...
You visited this page on 11/17/20.