• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Not Close

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
How true it is... intelligent people know this and love her for her show of staying faithful to the constitution and our country. She did this knowing the jeopardy/loss it presented to her politically.
300016621_473784078186505_7617719500544858633_n.jpg

Zam-Zam

Senator
How true it is... intelligent people know this and love her for her show of staying faithful to the constitution and our country. She did this knowing the jeopardy/loss it presented to her politically.
View attachment 71994
Some people do indeed see it that way.

Some people, of course, see it differently.

Diversity of thought.

Which, I believe, is one of our strengths as a nation.

It's all good.

TBLee

Governor

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Some people do indeed see it that way.

Some people, of course, see it differently.

Diversity of thought.

Which, I believe, is one of our strengths as a nation.

It's all good.
Diversity of thought is expected and accepted.
A USA president trying to overturn a legitimate election doesn't show the strength of our nation. It's not all good.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Diversity of thought is expected and accepted.
A USA president trying to overturn a legitimate election doesn't show the strength of our nation. It's not all good.
Well, that's your opinion.

I'm a bit of an optimist, and I generally believe it's all good. It's just how I go through life.

Again, diversity. It makes things more interesting, no?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Well, that's your opinion.

I'm a bit of an optimist, and I generally believe it's all good. It's just how I go through life.

Again, diversity. It makes things more interesting, no?
Being an optimist shouldn't exclude the ability to understand reality and accept proven truths.
I consider myself an optimist too, I always have been. :)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Good for you!

It makes life a lot more fun, no?
it makes for a better attitude whenever things are going a bit topsy turvy in life, that's for sure.
Somehow, the sun always comes up regardless of the situation, a new day, a new chance.
:)

Zam-Zam

Senator
it makes for a better attitude whenever things are going a bit topsy turvy in life, that's for sure.
Somehow, the sun always comes up regardless of the situation, a new day, a new chance.
:)
Bingo! We have a winner!

Some people on this forum seem to get so angry over things that they have no control of.

Someone on a similar forum once posted "The same people who are miserable and angry before an election will be angry and miserable after the election, even if they win."

I have found that to be entirely true.

FWIW:

2022 Wyoming Midterms | CNN Politics

What does it mean?

You decide.

It's all good.
I think it means that Trumps influence in the GOP base is undeniable. How these candidates fare in the general election will determine how much actual momentum Trump (if he choses to run) will have going into 2024.

I personally hope he does not run because I do not believe they will ever let him take office, with that note, the GOP who is as inept as it gets, need to realize that absent Trump they need to run someone who will turn that base out...

That is not Romney, Cheney, Ryan, Kingzinger....... any of the Never Trump wing of the party..... or anyone who believes that McConnel and McCarthy are an answer to anything......

As for Liz Cheney, she got the job because of here dad, how much she lost by is a little suprising considering how much influence her father has in that State..... and it could not have happened to a nicer person.

Zam-Zam

Senator
She can blame the Bush family and her Dad for her loss.
Ultimately, she made her own decisions on which way to go.

Maybe she's comfortable with that, I don't know. She had to know there would be fallout, and last night, there was.

What it means for her future remains to be seen.

Ultimately, she made her own decisions on which way to go.

Maybe she's comfortable with that, I don't know. She had to know there would be fallout, and last night, there was.

What it means for her future remains to be seen.
My point is that she claims conservatives are swayed by Trump while at the same time she was swayed by the Bush cabal as well as her own father. Lefty thinks that she was the epitome of pureness while she from all families that were absolutely hated by the left. Does she really think this makes her square with the leftists of the country? I think not.

Zam-Zam

Senator
My point is that she claims conservatives are swayed by Trump while at the same time she was swayed by the Bush cabal as well as her own father. Lefty thinks that she was the epitome of pureness while she from all families that were absolutely hated by the left. Does she really think this makes her square with the leftists of the country? I think not.
I don't believe the left is suddenly going to embrace her either. She was useful to them for a while, she's not now, and they'll likely soon forget about her.

That's the danger when you burn your bridges behind you - You may get to the other side safely, but what do you do when you find out they don't want you?