• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now it's getting really weird

Jen

Senator
This isn't me....

BTW My uncle is DEA and I have 3 cousins who are FBI. So,.
According to the store clerks, George attempted to make a purchase with a fake $20 bill. The clerk refused the money. George left without incident BUT decided to hang out in front of the store.
In the meantime, the clerk notified the police of the incident. 6 police officers rushed over because, police in big cities always rush over to check fake $20s when the suspect has already left the scene...NOT! That would NEVER HAPPEN!
Imagine their good fortune to find George still standing there. That’s what most people do after being caught with a counterfeit bill, right? Just walk outside and stand there.
BTW, the police NEVER recovered the fake $20.
I find it odd that these two men, Derek (the officer) and George, have known each other well for 17 years. They were tough bouncers at the same bar.
I find it odd that the cop had his hands in his pockets while he put his knee on his friend's throat. Very odd.
I find it odd that they did not just put him in the back seat of the cop car. They were literally standing right next to the door. INSTEAD, the police LET people stand around filming them brutalizing someone.
I find it odd that a man who couldn’t get air was able to yell out repeatedly for a very long period of time, and did not struggle to live. Why didn't he call for help with all those people standing around filming him? He just laid there and passively "died."
I find it odd that police in the middle of murder just stood there and let people film this.
I find it odd that most of Derek’s weight is on his right knee, the one ON THE GROUND, not the left knee on his friend, George.
I find it odd the paramedics arrived on scene, approached so nonchalantly, then placed Derek’s very much alive friend, George, into the ambulance without any sign of urgency. And, then casually talked to the police for awhile.
I find it odd that Derek’s neighbors never knew he was an officer. They stated they never saw him wearing a uniform coming and going. (That means he's undercover.
I find it VERY odd that a cop started the riots. Thank goodness for an ex who outed him. (I have the video)
I find it odd that nearly everyone who was arrested for rioting and looting were from out of state.
I find it odd that the National Guard was NOT brought in earlier, and that they were unable to get these riots under control!
I find it odd that these staged events only happen in DEMOCRAT run cities.
I find it odd that this "racist" narrative happened shortly after Biden's racist comment last week. I knew they were trying to distract us from something.
I find it odd that this happened just as COVID loses traction. Social distancing SUDDENLY flew out the window. Let's hope the masks and fear soon follow.
I find it odd that COVID happened the moment the impeachment failed.
I find it odd the impeachment happened the moment that Russian hoax failed.
Can you see the pattern?
This smells fish-ier than when they called Trump a Russian spy...

Shel St. Clair
Facebook
This is the last (I hope) phase of the coup d'etat brought by Democrats in high places against the elected president of the USA, President Trump.

It was no accident.

They are desperate. Their heads ARE in a noose.......Hillary's and Obama's. Every bit of the problem points directly to them and unless they can do something HUGE to stop it, they will be in prison.

If this doesn't work..............then assassination is the only thing left. I am quite certain there have been attempts all along the way.

Democrats did not accept the election results of 2016. They have committed crimes. They are about to get caught. The media is catching on. The people are catching on. If they can keep us corralled long enough, they can bring the hammer down, take all the guns...............and it won't matter then if everyone knows the truth about the Evil of the Obama Regime.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
This is the last (I hope) phase of the coup d'etat brought by Democrats in high places against the elected president of the USA, President Trump.

It was no accident.

They are desperate. Their heads ARE in a noose.......Hillary's and Obama's. Every bit of the problem points directly to them and unless they can do something HUGE to stop it, they will be in prison.

If this doesn't work..............then assassination is the only thing left. I am quite certain there have been attempts all along the way.

Democrats did not accept the election results of 2016. They have committed crimes. They are about to get caught. The media is catching on. The people are catching on. If they can keep us corralled long enough, they can bring the hammer down, take all the guns...............and it won't matter then if everyone knows the truth about the Evil of the Obama Regime.
lol.

complete nothingburger.

every fringe person on this site thinks the other "side" are criminals and going to jail and it always turns out to be a nothingburger. pure political hackery.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
This isn't me....

BTW My uncle is DEA and I have 3 cousins who are FBI. So,.
According to the store clerks, George attempted to make a purchase with a fake $20 bill. The clerk refused the money. George left without incident BUT decided to hang out in front of the store.
In the meantime, the clerk notified the police of the incident. 6 police officers rushed over because, police in big cities always rush over to check fake $20s when the suspect has already left the scene...NOT! That would NEVER HAPPEN!
Imagine their good fortune to find George still standing there. That’s what most people do after being caught with a counterfeit bill, right? Just walk outside and stand there.
BTW, the police NEVER recovered the fake $20.
I find it odd that these two men, Derek (the officer) and George, have known each other well for 17 years. They were tough bouncers at the same bar.
I find it odd that the cop had his hands in his pockets while he put his knee on his friend's throat. Very odd.
I find it odd that they did not just put him in the back seat of the cop car. They were literally standing right next to the door. INSTEAD, the police LET people stand around filming them brutalizing someone.
I find it odd that a man who couldn’t get air was able to yell out repeatedly for a very long period of time, and did not struggle to live. Why didn't he call for help with all those people standing around filming him? He just laid there and passively "died."
I find it odd that police in the middle of murder just stood there and let people film this.
I find it odd that most of Derek’s weight is on his right knee, the one ON THE GROUND, not the left knee on his friend, George.
I find it odd the paramedics arrived on scene, approached so nonchalantly, then placed Derek’s very much alive friend, George, into the ambulance without any sign of urgency. And, then casually talked to the police for awhile.
I find it odd that Derek’s neighbors never knew he was an officer. They stated they never saw him wearing a uniform coming and going. (That means he's undercover.
I find it VERY odd that a cop started the riots. Thank goodness for an ex who outed him. (I have the video)
I find it odd that nearly everyone who was arrested for rioting and looting were from out of state.
I find it odd that the National Guard was NOT brought in earlier, and that they were unable to get these riots under control!
I find it odd that these staged events only happen in DEMOCRAT run cities.
I find it odd that this "racist" narrative happened shortly after Biden's racist comment last week. I knew they were trying to distract us from something.
I find it odd that this happened just as COVID loses traction. Social distancing SUDDENLY flew out the window. Let's hope the masks and fear soon follow.
I find it odd that COVID happened the moment the impeachment failed.
I find it odd the impeachment happened the moment that Russian hoax failed.
Can you see the pattern?
This smells fish-ier than when they called Trump a Russian spy...

Shel St. Clair
Facebook
Information I read stated that the two men worked at the same bar but at different times and they did not know each other.

Days

Commentator
We've had two lootings close to where I live. No protests. The first looting happened at a Best Buy about 7 miles north of me. 30 cars drove up at the same time, 50 people got out and looted the store... highly coordinated... then they left. The 2nd looting happened in downtown Naperville about 10 miles west of me. 300 people looted the stores and shops... made a real mess. Again, highly coordinated... through social media... like the Arab Spring was.

No protests, just looting.

Boca

Governor
Information I read stated that the two men worked at the same bar but at different times and they did not know each other.
Seems more likely.

What struck me though was Floyd just going outside, not leaving the scene. And then the police responding despite the probability that whoever it was that tried to pass a counterfeit 20 was long gone?

And they never found the 20?

That's what's weird.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Seems more likely.

What struck me though was Floyd just going outside, not leaving the scene. And then the police responding despite the probability that whoever it was that tried to pass a counterfeit 20 was long gone?

And they never found the 20?

That's what's weird.
His hanging around outside would seem to indicate that he had done nothing wrong.
I wonder if the store owner might have kept to 20?