• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Obamacare Premiums will Increase"............

Caroljo

Senator
I think most of us knew this already. But now, most of the news channels are saying the same thing! FINALLY! I wonder how many more middle income people are going to lose their insurance because they can't afford it....they'll opt to pay the 'tax' (or, I should say, they'll decide to let the IRS steal their money because they can't afford to pay). This is getting serious people......the ACA is going to go UNDER pretty quickly now.

Politics: Just about every news outlet in America notices that ObamaCare premiums are about to skyrocket

ObamaCare premiums are set to spike, and virtually every news outlet in the country has finally realized that conservatives were right all along. They may not admit that, since their M.O. hinges on feigning surprise, but they finally know it's true and they're being forced to report it.

Next time your liberal friend tries to tell you that ObamaCare is "working," feel free to send him this clip so he knows it's time to move the goalposts, change the subject, or call you a racist.

Sparky2

Council Member
My own (BCBS) health insurance premiums skyrocketed steadily over the past three years. I know the company does their best to find the best package to offer to all the employees, but the Benefits Advisors tell us their hands are tied, and it's all because of the costs, fees and penalties imposed by Obamacare.

I finally dropped the health insurance altogether, and my wife and I rely strictly upon our TRICARE. (I served 26 years on active duty, and it's one of the only benefits I can name for all those years of service.)

I'm feeling blessed that we at least have that benefit.
Many of my coworkers who have no choice but to pay thru the nose for their health insurance are suffering.

Most report that they have a hard time making ends meet now, and there is no disposable income after paying for the health insurance, paying the mortgage, buying groceries, and paying the utility bills. Donating to charity is a thing of the past for most of them, as is vacation travel.

Ironic, since Dear Leader seems to enjoy all the vacations he wants, but the middle class is now finding it hard to scrape up enough money to enjoy a vacation.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
My own (BCBS) health insurance premiums skyrocketed steadily over the past three years. I know the company does their best to find the best package to offer to all the employees, but the Benefits Advisors tell us their hands are tied, and it's all because of the costs, fees and penalties imposed by Obamacare.

I finally dropped the health insurance altogether, and my wife and I rely strictly upon our TRICARE. (I served 26 years on active duty, and it's one of the only benefits I can name for all those years of service.)

I'm feeling blessed that we at least have that benefit.
Many of my coworkers who have no choice but to pay thru the nose for their health insurance are suffering.

Most report that they have a hard time making ends meet now, and there is no disposable income after paying for the health insurance, paying the mortgage, buying groceries, and paying the utility bills. Donating to charity is a thing of the past for most of them, as is vacation travel.

Ironic, since Dear Leader seems to enjoy all the vacations he wants, but the middle class is now finding it hard to scrape up enough money to enjoy a vacation.
I can see why Caroljo hasn't bothered to reply to you.
You're using that socialized federal govt health care benefit. LMAO@phonycons

Tricare (styled TRICARE), formerly known as the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Uniformed Services (CHAMPUS), is a health care program of the United States Department of Defense Military Health System.[1] Tricare provides civilian health benefits for military personnel, military retirees, and their dependents, including some members of the Reserve Component. The Tricare program was managed by Tricare Management Activity (TMA) under the authority of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Health Affairs). Tricare is the civilian care component of the Military Health System, although historically it also included health care delivered in the military medical treatment facilities.

p.s. I rather like my Medicare, too, that other socialized govt entity.

Caroljo

Senator
I can see why Caroljo hasn't bothered to reply to you.
You're using that socialized federal govt health care benefit. LMAO@phonycons

Tricare (styled TRICARE), formerly known as the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Uniformed Services (CHAMPUS), is a health care program of the United States Department of Defense Military Health System.[1] Tricare provides civilian health benefits for military personnel, military retirees, and their dependents, including some members of the Reserve Component. The Tricare program was managed by Tricare Management Activity (TMA) under the authority of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Health Affairs). Tricare is the civilian care component of the Military Health System, although historically it also included health care delivered in the military medical treatment facilities.

p.s. I rather like my Medicare, too, that other socialized govt entity.
I didn't reply because I didn't see that he had responded to me.....until you posted this.

Sparky earned that Tri-care by his service to our country. I'm assuming you paid for your Medicare through payroll deduction? When you've earned or paid for a Service all your working life, it is not mooching off the system. The same goes for Social Security....if you've paid into it all your working life, it's not a 'freebie' from the Government. What I don't like is people that have never paid into it their entire life, but the Government decides they deserve a cut in it.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I didn't reply because I didn't see that he had responded to me.....until you posted this.

Sparky earned that Tri-care by his service to our country. I'm assuming you paid for your Medicare through payroll deduction? When you've earned or paid for a Service all your working life, it is not mooching off the system. The same goes for Social Security....if you've paid into it all your working life, it's not a 'freebie' from the Government. What I don't like is people that have never paid into it their entire life, but the Government decides they deserve a cut in it.
I'm sorry that you're such a selfish, resentful and childish person.

Sparky2

Council Member
Steady, girls.

No need for fighting.

TRICARE is small potatoes compared to something like Obamacare, and has been managed at a very low scope for many year, just at the DoD level.
Before it was TRICARE, it was CHAMPUS.

(I think that's what it was called when I first came on Active Duty in 1978.)

Good stuff, and not terribly eaten up with bureaucracy and management problems.

Caroljo

Senator
Steady, girls.

No need for fighting.

TRICARE is small potatoes compared to something like Obamacare, and has been managed at a very low scope for many year, just at the DoD level.
Before it was TRICARE, it was CHAMPUS.

(I think that's what it was called when I first came on Active Duty in 1978.)

Good stuff, and not terribly eaten up with bureaucracy and management problems.
My ex-husband was in the Air Force in the 70's....so yes, it was called Champus back then. After our divorce in 78, the kids were covered on it. It really wasn't bad. I don't think I ever had a problem with them covering anything.

Sparky2

Council Member
My ex-husband was in the Air Force in the 70's....so yes, it was called Champus back then. After our divorce in 78, the kids were covered on it. It really wasn't bad. I don't think I ever had a problem with them covering anything.
I am thankful for the TRICARE benefit, and Lord knows I spent enough years in the mud and the blood and even war to have earned it.

You served too, lady.
Packing and moving, and raising kids in the military.
Not an easy life!

Caroljo

Senator
I am thankful for the TRICARE benefit, and Lord knows I spent enough years in the mud and the blood and even war to have earned it.

You served too, lady.
Packing and moving, and raising kids in the military.
Not an easy life!
The moving! My God.....I hated that! :) I often wonder too about people that were friends, but have lost contact. It wasn't like it is today....my DIL is probably the strongest Military wife I know. She's been through multiple deployments and just takes over the household. She's very Christian, and I never worry about what may be "going on" when our son's away. We're in constant contact, pictures, etc (of course all on facebook! :) ). I think most people really don't think about what the family at home go through when the other half is gone for months. She wrote a blog about 5 yrs ago about being a military wife, been trying to find it........

Jen

Senator
I think most of us knew this already. But now, most of the news channels are saying the same thing! FINALLY! I wonder how many more middle income people are going to lose their insurance because they can't afford it....they'll opt to pay the 'tax' (or, I should say, they'll decide to let the IRS steal their money because they can't afford to pay). This is getting serious people......the ACA is going to go UNDER pretty quickly now.

Politics: Just about every news outlet in America notices that ObamaCare premiums are about to skyrocket

ObamaCare premiums are set to spike, and virtually every news outlet in the country has finally realized that conservatives were right all along. They may not admit that, since their M.O. hinges on feigning surprise, but they finally know it's true and they're being forced to report it.

Next time your liberal friend tries to tell you that ObamaCare is "working," feel free to send him this clip so he knows it's time to move the goalposts, change the subject, or call you a racist.

Poor dumb little Democrats didn't know it.
Even if their health premiums triple, they won't admit it.
Maybe they enjoy paying for the insurance of all those layabouts who get free health care. I know of a whole family of them..............he plays video games all night, sleeps all day and she gets sick (with ambiguous really bad pain) about once a month so she can get her prescription for morphine refilled and their three little kids look like urchins and nobody watches over them. .... but they get that Obama free medical care that people with high premiums enjoy paying for.

Jen

Senator
The moving! My God.....I hated that! :) I often wonder too about people that were friends, but have lost contact. It wasn't like it is today....my DIL is probably the strongest Military wife I know. She's been through multiple deployments and just takes over the household. She's very Christian, and I never worry about what may be "going on" when our son's away. We're in constant contact, pictures, etc (of course all on facebook! :) ). I think most people really don't think about what the family at home go through when the other half is gone for months. She wrote a blog about 5 yrs ago about being a military wife, been trying to find it........
I was a military wife for a lot of years and I have found many of my military wife friends on Facebook. I love keeping in contact with women I knew in Italy, Hawaii , Puerto Rico and other places I've lived.

onecut

Council Member
Poor dumb little Democrats didn't know it.
Even if their health premiums triple, they won't admit it.
Maybe they enjoy paying for the insurance of all those layabouts who get free health care. I know of a whole family of them..............he plays video games all night, sleeps all day and she gets sick (with ambiguous really bad pain) about once a month so she can get her prescription for morphine refilled and their three little kids look like urchins and nobody watches over them. .... but they get that Obama free medical care that people with high premiums enjoy paying for.

I is obvious that all you know about the ACA you have read on message boards.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
I is obvious that all you know about the ACA you have read on message boards.

hmmm,,,see,,people who work and have been for decades know what they paid for ins.PRIOR to the aca and what that got them...

THEY are the ONLY ones who lived through the change, and THEY are the ones complaining...because premiums have tripled and deductibles have quadrupled..

thats the reality the moochers dont want to admit..

IF THE ACA WAS SO GREAT WHY WOULD ANYONE NOT LIKE IT?

the parasites love it...