• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Oh, God, it's CPAC time

A Trump impersonator showed up yesterday.

View attachment 48839

LOL
WRONG!

The man was leftie there to deliberately disrupt the conference. He called the attendees "White supremacists".
This crap is why the Democrats are losing. Who wants people like this in charge of the government?

Bugsy McGurk

President
WRONG!

The man was leftie there to deliberately disrupt the conference. He called the attendees "White supremacists".
This crap is why the Democrats are losing. Who wants people like this in charge of the government?

Daily Caller. What a piece. Here’s how it ends...

“Despite the disruption, many CPAC attendees seemed delighted by Pence’s speech, which triggered several chants of “four more years” and copious applause.”

Tell me that doesn’t read like something out of North Korea.

;-)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

“Despite the disruption, many CPAC attendees seemed delighted by Pence’s speech, which triggered several chants of “four more years” and copious applause.”

;-)
North Korea is right. These CPACers are not only hating on Dems, but all those Republicans who dared be disloyal to der Leader Trump.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
White supremacists at CPAC?
I'm sure there were many.

However, Trump has singlehandedly destroyed.....the myth of white supremacy.
Haahahahahahahahaha.

Mick

The Right is always right

;-)
Right. Because applauding is so sinister. Watched the View lately, numbskull? Or too busy out comitting crime like your racist Warren supporter who postal yesterday?
Such honorable folks

;-)
Gee, that's funny. I know I heard chants of "Four more years" at Democrat rallies for Obama in 2012. Were you alive then? Does that make the Democrats "North Korean" too?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Bugsy McGurk

President
Right. Because applauding is so sinister. Watched the View lately, numbskull? Or too busy out comitting crime like your racist Warren supporter who postal yesterday?
Such honorable folks
Pay attention. My ridicule was about the glorifying article, not applause.

That “copious applause” coda was straight out of the North Korean playbook.

EatTheRich

President
WRONG!

Where is your evidence he intended to disrupt the conference?

EatTheRich

President
BLM calling the KKK out is the pot calling the kettle black. ha ha
Because a grassroots movement of people of all races organizing peacefully to halt an ongoing genocide are just like a bunch of cowardly, antilabor, White-supremacist, Christian-triumphalist, anti-Semitic, male chauvinist, industry-funded social-conservative, police baton-fellating goons whose ranks have spawned fascist leaders, who are in large part responsible for the biggest defeat the working class of this country have ever suffered, and who directly have the blood of thousands on their hands.

Because a grassroots movement of people of all races organizing peacefully to halt an ongoing genocide are just like a bunch of cowardly, antilabor, White-supremacist, Christian-triumphalist, anti-Semitic, male chauvinist, industry-funded social-conservative, police baton-fellating goons whose ranks have spawned fascist leaders, who are in large part responsible for the biggest defeat the working class of this country have ever suffered, and who directly have the blood of thousands on their hands.
Communists/Antifa/BLM are every bit as bad as Nazis/KKK. They all need to be dealt with in the same way.