• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

On my

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No doubt.

The best teachers are quickly becoming obsolete with private schools taking over.

If we let it happen, history will be rewritten and forever change our soul- to the liking of fascists..
Tough road ahead. Need to improve pay...and rid schools of shit kids who can't behave

write on

Senator
Tough road ahead. Need to improve pay...and rid schools of shit kids who can't behave
Yep. Pay increase is key. A teacher and her/his students bond and if said teacher was paid what it takes to nurture a kid in school, then that's a win/win.

The wheels are coming off. :(

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. Pay increase is key. A teacher and her/his students bond and if said teacher was paid what it takes to nurture a kid in school, then that's a win/win.

The kid has to do their part too

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

My daughter had to Teach at an inner city school to gain her Masters and actually called me from 500 miles away in tears due to students cursing at her, throwing stuff at her, etc..etc............you call that BONDING!

Kids should be nutured at home and taught at school.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Don't got there, Phil.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
Um ok. But the topic is teachers and students and what is needed to make the environment better.

More pay

Behaved kids

Thats my input.

You're babbling some shit about uvalde.

Don't go there?

write on

Senator
Um ok. But the topic is teachers and students and what is needed to make the environment better.

More pay

Behaved kids

Thats my input.

You're babbling some shit about uvalde.

Don't go there?
We could sit here and write the same thing over and over again. I like to expand on the topic, like I told you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We could sit here and write the same thing over and over again. I like to expand on the topic, like I told you.
Okay. How do the cops at uvalde getting kid back up help the topic of teachers and students getting along better in the classroom?

write on

Senator
Okay. How do the cops at uvalde getting kid back up help the topic of teachers and students getting along better in the classroom?
The best question should be about how some kids are raised.

There's the solution that won't get solved writing about it.

How's that? lol

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The best question should be about how some kids are raised.

There's the solution that won't get solved writing about it.

How's that? lol
Finally.

Yes. I agree 100%. The issue is in the behavior of the kids. The parents are responsible for that...not the school