• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

One Meal A Day!

Flanders

Council Member
The food industry is the biggest threat to health care. Every food commercial sells everything from pizzas to hamburgers to diet scams that send food to your home with a promise of weight loss.

Americans are being inundated with alternative energy sources; wind turbines, solar panels, electrical cars, yet not one food commercial on TV, or in Internet commercials, dare mention food to an individual’s bodily energy needs.

QUESTION: How much food has to be eaten every day to provide enough daily energy?

ANSWER: One meal a day.

Obviously, the type and amount of food is dictated by age. Retired Americans need a much a smaller daily meal than do younger Americans who go to hard labor jobs five days a week. Even there, less food is needed on weekends, or on vacation, or sitting on your ass in an office five days a week.

NOTE: Nobody can sell one meal a day to millions of Americans. It comes down to every individual deciding their own bodily energy needs.

Parenthetically, two months ago I concluded one meal a day provided all the energy I needed. I never gave a thought to wight loss, nevertheless, I lost 55 pounds in two months —— no snacks or nibbles in-between.

Finally, government media stooges will fight tooth and nail to prevent one meal a day from gaining traction among tens of million adult American. Every Parasite Class institution —— the medical industry, the education industry, Wall Street’s absentee owners —— have a vested interest in Americans digging their own graves with their teeth

Flanders

Council Member
Do not confuse voluntarily eating one meal a day with engineered starvation.

Currently, it appears that the green politicians and billionaires from developed nations are causing world-wide famine

The Globalist War on Humanity and Nudging
By Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh
January 31, 2023

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-globalist-war-on-humanity-and-nudging

QUESTION IN DR. PAUGH’S ARTICLE:

According to some, the global population would serve the future planet best at half a billion or a billion people. What exactly are they planning for the other 6-7 billion humans?

ANSWER: Eat them.

Zam-Zam

Senator
The food industry is the biggest threat to health care. Every food commercial sells everything from pizzas to hamburgers to diet scams that send food to your home with a promise of weight loss.

Americans are being inundated with alternative energy sources; wind turbines, solar panels, electrical cars, yet not one food commercial on TV, or in Internet commercials, dare mention food to an individual’s bodily energy needs.

QUESTION: How much food has to be eaten every day to provide enough daily energy?

ANSWER: One meal a day.

Obviously, the type and amount of food is dictated by age. Retired Americans need a much a smaller daily meal than do younger Americans who go to hard labor jobs five days a week. Even there, less food is needed on weekends, or on vacation, or sitting on your ass in an office five days a week.

NOTE: Nobody can sell one meal a day to millions of Americans. It comes down to every individual deciding their own bodily energy needs.

Parenthetically, two months ago I concluded one meal a day provided all the energy I needed. I never gave a thought to wight loss, nevertheless, I lost 55 pounds in two months —— no snacks or nibbles in-between.

Finally, government media stooges will fight tooth and nail to prevent one meal a day from gaining traction among tens of million adult American. Every Parasite Class institution —— the medical industry, the education industry, Wall Street’s absentee owners —— have a vested interest in Americans digging their own graves with their teeth

Rule of thumb:

1. When hungry, eat
  2. When full, stop
  3. Repeat indefinitely

How Many Meals Should You Eat per Day? (healthline.com)

Not one size fits all.