• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Please explain what Prez Biden means...

Boltlady

Mayor
...when he says he is doing everything he can to make things better even though we're doing better now than we used to.

I'm part of the group that believes we're going downhill fast. I guess that's because I believe that aiming for the NWO is the bottom of the barrel. Biden did say that the 'liberal' world order is the goal but the very people who complain because our country used to have slaves are anxious to become such themselves. That's what we would be if we had only one gov't running everything.

We're already getting a taste of what it's like when there's no-one to turn to for help. Fortunately, so far it's only a taste but it seems to be Biden's idea of better.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Boltlady

Mayor
It may come as a surprise but I actually appreciate your response to my inquiry, well most of it anyway. The piece that you posted explains why the Dems think they are going in the correct direction. It was written in much the same manner as the Jan/6 'investigation' is being presented. That is seriously edited and full of misinterpretations of reality.

For instance: creating massive inflation is NOT the same thing as extreme growth.
While I do not have the patience to go through piece by piece to illustrate my point(s), at least I have a better understanding of why many of you think the way you do. Of course at my advanced age I have lived through much of what was outlined in your piece and know the truth to be other than what is offered for people to believe. The youngins' don't know any better because the lack of well rounded training in their schools.

Having had a small business for 40 years I have had an opportunity to see what works well and what doesn't for the benefit of society.