• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Police Officer Test

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
How do you tell the difference between an Australian Police Officer, a Canadian Police Officer, an American Police Officer and a Scottish police officer? The answer is found below.

QUESTION:
You’re a policeman, on duty by yourself. You are walking on a deserted street late at night.
Suddenly, an armed man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you and screaming something that sounds like obscenities, raises the knife and lunges at you.

You are carrying your truncheon and are an expert in using it. However, you have only a split second to react before he reaches you. What do you do?

ANSWERS:

Canadian Police Officer
:
Firstly, the Officer must consider the man's human rights.
1) Does the man look poor and/or oppressed?
2) Is he newly arrived in this country and does not yet understand the law?
3) Is this really a knife or a ceremonial dagger
4) Could I run away?
5) Could I possibly swing my truncheon and knock the knife out of his hand?
6) Should I try and negotiate with him to discuss his wrong-doings?
7) Why am I carrying a truncheon anyway and what kind of message does this send to society?
8) Does he definitely want to kill me or would he be content just to wound me?
9) If I were to grab his knees and hold on, would he still want to stab and kill me?
10) If I raise my truncheon and he turns and runs away, do I get blamed if he falls over, knocks his head and kills himself ?

Australian Police Officer:

BANG !
American Police Officer:

BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG !
'Click'...Reload...
BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG !

Glasgow Police Officer:
"Haw, Jimmie....! Drop the wee knife reet this minute noo, unless ye want it stuck up yer arse !"