• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Biden supports physical castration of little boys

Trans surgery is insane even for adults but doing it on 10 year old boys?? Kids don't know what they want. Boy castration is now legal and routine in america and Biden and the media are cheering .!!

oct 24 2022 President Joe Biden on Sunday denounced Republican efforts to block transgender procedures for children in their states.

“I don’t think any state or anybody should have the right to do that, as a moral question or a legal question I just think it’s wrong, ” Biden said.

Biden addressed transgender issues with Dylan Mulvaney, a transgender TikTok star who documented his transition into a woman on social media.

Mulvaney brought up Republican efforts to ban transgender procedures for children.

"It’s outrageous and I think it’s immoral,” Biden said. “The trans part is not immoral but what they are trying to do to trans persons is immoral.”

Biden again called for every transgender person to have the right to the “use of your gender identity bathrooms in public.”

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Trans surgery is insane even for adults but doing it on 10 year old boys?? Kids don't know what they want. Boy castration is now legal and routine in america and Biden and the media are cheering .!!
This one just cracks me up - forgive the Halloween tangent regarding ol’ Joe.
88116A4A-EEE1-436A-8A4A-FA036735654F.jpeg

Liberals tell us no one NEEDS an assault weapon but they are cool with ASSAULT VEHICLES that do 150 mph. Some street legal cars do over 200 mph. Where is the need for that.? Anyway glad this psychopath was charged with murder. Usually such cases are tried as manslaughter and the monster gets a suspended sentence.

oct 25 2022 Video obtained by NBC affiliate KFOR of Oklahoma City from the Stillwater Police Department showed the mangled Mustang on its side and a red Chevrolet Impala that appeared to have been demolished. The collision happened Oct. 15 in Stillwater, roughly 64 miles northeast of Oklahoma City.

A police officer can be seen in the video racing from car to car checking for survivors and talking with witnesses.

The Mustang’s driver, Luke House, 18, was charged with two counts of second-degree murder in the incident — one count for the death of his passenger and another for the passenger in the Impala, police said in a statement Friday.