• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question. Please answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Marvin needs to be removed.

Drinking does strange things to people.

He lost it. IMO

Allow PNWest, the most impartial and most bipartisan poster of all time and often described as THE PARAGON OF CIVILITY stand up for Marvin. We should cut him a little slack.

He's got an upset tummy from eating and entire bag of D................................

oritos.

Bear Claw

President
Allow PNWest, the most impartial and most bipartisan poster of all time and often described as THE PARAGON OF CIVILITY stand up for Marvin. We should cut him a little slack.

He's got an upset tummy from eating and entire bag of D................................

oritos.
The good old days of Topix,

Jen

Senator
Did you know that Thatcher closed down all of the old Mental Hospitals and chucked the inmates out onto the streets? Yup ---- she did.

Can't imagine why I suddenly remembered that - something just clawed at my memory, I suppose
Our State Hospitals here were also closed............... that's one reason the homeless here are usually also insane, and the reason moms let their disturbed adult kids live in the basement.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

oritos.

Ha haàaaa..

Winner.

Can we chill now?

That's a start. You have no idea.

The basis of this situation is that one called the other socks. They are not socks according to the tools available.
I have no idea what you have read or not read here or elsewhere - I have no idea what your assumptions might be of conversations you were not privy to.

That was not how the saga began - it did involve Min and it did involve Sunset but it had nothing to do with socks in the beginning - that came part way through and was a two way street - each having their reasons for the accusations which could be metaphorical or they could be factual - in the end allegory becomes fact and fact become allegory anyway.

Our State Hospitals here were also closed............... that's one reason the homeless here are usually also insane, and the reason moms let their disturbed adult kids live in the basement.
Terrible - here people from the old institutions became priority for social housing, social housing which was no longer being built and sold off as fast as they could, so no-one else got it after that - and yup, many are on the streets. We did not have homeless people, who absolutely had no were to go, until Thatcher, now every shop doorway is someones bed. The old institutions were not super, some were still pretty awful still but to just chuck 'em out for 'care in the community' with no where to go at all was pure madness in itself.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea what you have read or not read here or elsewhere - I have no idea what your assumptions might be of conversations you were not privy to.

That was not how the saga began - it did involve Min and it did involve Sunset but it had nothing to do with socks in the beginning - that came part way through and was a two way street - each having their reasons for the accusations which could be metaphorical or they could be factual - in the end allegory becomes fact and fact become allegory anyway.

OMG. I'm talking about in the last day. Who the hell is supposed to know the allegorical history of those involved. Current state BC etc were accused of being socks. The tools of this site say no.

End of story.

I have asked for info affirming otherwise. None offered.

Conclusion.... Welcome poster.

If there is some machination playing out... Ip masking, dual PC, etc...good for them.
If they're found out as such..they'll be gone for good.

Case closed

OMG. I'm talking about in the last day. Who the hell is supposed to know the allegorical history of those involved. Current state BC etc were accused of being socks. The tools of this site say no.

End of story.

If there is some machination playing out... Ip masking, dual PC, etc...good for them.

Case closed
You can't isolate the last day when it is only the last day of a lot of days - well you can if you want to but since that makes no sense to me I can't really help you with your prob here Phil.... sorry.

Bear Claw

President

End of story.

Case closed

Thanks for the welcome.

BC

Status
Not open for further replies.