• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question, re: Bloomberg

Well, he keep another campaign promise and got Cali farmers much needed water yesterday and I seriously doubt they give a damn about his tax returns or ours...…… 'you just dig a hole and drop a seed in' but, without water, well, you know the results. BTW: how deep a hole does Lil' Mikey dig his holes for different seeds?

He keep did he?

Mike's as focked up as that "billionaire" he thinks he'll replace isn't he.

The "farmer" versus the raking "forest preservationist". All either know how to grow is their own respective resentment of the people and economic disparity.

Spamature

President
Remember back in 2012, how the left lost it's collective mind over Romney's multiple homes and tax returns?

How about their constant wail in regards to Trump's tax returns and financials?

Hmmm... do they feel the same way about mini-Mike's 8 homes, and refusal to release his financial records?

If not, wouldn't that make them hypocrites?
Yes
He should do as every single Democratic Party candidate has done for the last 50 yrs.

Do they say that ? Do you have a link ?
You're slipping, man. Your bosses back in Moscow would not be pleased to see you're paying such little attention here:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Remember back in 2012, how the left lost it's collective mind over Romney's multiple homes and tax returns?

Hmmm... do they feel the same way about mini-Mike's 8 homes, and refusal to release his financial records?

Personally, I would like to hear from (and see) the woman Bloomberg called a “fat horse faced lesbian”. If nothing else, that would prove that little Mike misjudged his strategy to become President. With all of his money, he should have gotten himself on the ballot as a Republican candidate in all 50 states against Trump last year and spent a couple hundred million in Iowa and New Hampshire. I bet he would have won both and had old Donny on the ropes now. He’s got about as much chance to win the Democratic nomination as I do.

Personally, I would like to hear from (and see) the woman Bloomberg called a “fat horse faced lesbian”. If nothing else, that would prove that little Mike misjudged his strategy to become President. With all of his money, he should have gotten himself on the ballot as a Republican candidate in all 50 states against Trump last year and spent a couple hundred million in Iowa and New Hampshire. I bet he would have won both and had old Donny on the ropes now. He’s got about as much chance to win the Democratic nomination as I do.
Current odds don't agree with you at all:

https://www.ktnv.com/news/political/elections-local/las-vegas-oddsmaker-sets-line-on-nevada-caucus-presidential-election

Odds to win 2020 Democratic Nomination
Michael Bloomberg: 7/5
Bernie Sanders: 2/1
Joe Biden: 6/1
Elizabeth Warren: 20/1
Pete Buttigieg: 25/1
Amy Klobuchar: 60/1
Tom Steyer: 500/1
Field (all others including Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama): 40/1

Jack4freedom

Governor
Current odds don't agree with you at all:

https://www.ktnv.com/news/political/elections-local/las-vegas-oddsmaker-sets-line-on-nevada-caucus-presidential-election

Odds to win 2020 Democratic Nomination
Michael Bloomberg: 7/5
Bernie Sanders: 2/1
Joe Biden: 6/1
Elizabeth Warren: 20/1
Pete Buttigieg: 25/1
Amy Klobuchar: 60/1
Tom Steyer: 500/1
Field (all others including Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama): 40/1
Sucker Bet Bloomberg is Toast. After Bernie wins California big, Little Mike will pack it in.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Would that make them hypocrites?....hmmm. Let me think about that, YES.