• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

RIP Meat Loaf

TBLee

Governor
Oh for Christ's Sake! ;)

We don't need your holier than thou sanctimony.

Right wingers have worn that odium out.
Nothing to do with being holier than thou. It is called human decency. How sad that you are incapable of it. Sleep well tonight…..

EatTheRich

President
I don’t get you all. Jesus Christ a man is dead. I have lost so much faith In the ability of people to actually show empathy for others. This thread is just sick…..Hope you are all proud. How he voted, and if he did or did not have a vaccination does NOT in any way mean his death shouldn’t matter, and the sadness of his death is less meaningful. I pray that you are not judged in the way you feel it is necessary to judge him.
I don’t think anyone is saying that. I think they are saying … in an effort to spare many more needless deaths … that others would do well to learn from the example of his folly and avoid making the same mistake.

write on

Senator
Nothing to do with being holier than thou. It is called human decency. How sad that you are incapable of it. Sleep well tonight…..
Lighten up.

Meat Loaf would be laughing his ass of if he was reading this thread. After all, he was a rock n roller.

TBLee

Governor
I don’t think anyone is saying that. I think they are saying … in an effort to spare many more needless deaths … that others would do well to learn from the example of his folly and avoid making the same mistake.
Seriously? Go back and read the posts and stop making excuses for the complete lack of empathy. The direction of this thread is SO obvious. There was NO concern for his death or for his family. I am calling complete BS

TBLee

Governor
And I would bet that everyone here feels the same.

Lighten up.

Meat Loaf would be laughing his ass of if he was reading this thread. After all, he was a rock n roller.
I would not “bet” that everyone here feels the “same”. FFS who do you think you are?? I have very little doubt his family would be “laughing their asses off” at the comments on this thread. I am betting they would be appalled. And god forbid this ever happened to a family member of yours. No empathy what so ever and its pathetic.

write on

Senator
I would not “bet” that everyone here feels the “same”. FFS who do you think you are?? I have very little doubt his family would be “laughing their asses off” at the comments on this thread. I am betting they would be appalled. And god forbid this ever happened to a family member of yours. No empathy what so ever and its pathetic.
Empathy comes in different ways.

It's sad that you don't recognize that fact.

EatTheRich

President
Oh, look, J found a few examples of you setting the example of human decency. LMAO!

TBLee

Governor
Oh, look, J found a few examples of you setting the example of human decency. LMAO!

Those were MY Comments? Please try harder

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
"Meatloaf" (what, was the stage name "Ham Sandwich" already taken?) was perhaps the single most overrated musical "artist" in history. Basically a morbidly overweight "lounge singer" - wait, I take that back, the average lounge singer has a better voice than that fat scenery chewing hack - whose "hook" was a sweaty scarf (frankly Elvis did it first, and waaaaaaaaaay better). I can envision these lefty fanboys here writhing in ecstasy in the front row of his show as he sprayed them with his pungent bodily fluids. LOL! Don't you people have anything better to do than hang around here lamenting the passing of every fourth rate celebrity? It is juvenile and insipid...

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
"Meatloaf" (what, was the stage name "Ham Sandwich" already taken?) was perhaps the single most overrated musical "artist" in history. Basically a morbidly overweight "lounge singer" - wait, I take that back, the average lounge singer has a better voice than that fat scenery chewing hack - whose "hook" was a sweaty scarf (frankly Elvis did it first, and waaaaaaaaaay better). I can envision these lefty fanboys here writhing in ecstasy in the front row of his show as he sprayed them with his pungent bodily fluids. LOL! Don't you people have anything better to do than hang around here lamenting the passing of every fourth rate celebrity? It is juvenile and insipid...

Says the guy who just commented on this thread. HAHAHAHAHA