• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rogan vs Gupta

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Smoking cocaine in a crack pipe is "off label use" too, if a Dr Feelgood prescribes you do it. But we wouldn't call it that, would we ?

The problem with ivermectin is that more ivermectin better than less ivermectin but neither are better than nothing at all.

Antiviral effect of High-dose ivermectin in adults with COVID-19

My real gripe here is that this clip is lying by omission, unless Rogan's grip about his bad press was all that was discussed.
That was rogan's point that CNN is lying by omission.

And gupta didn't dispute it

As to your initial reply we're not talking Dr feelgood. We're talking licensed physicians. Off label use is very common

Spamature

President
@PhilFish

Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 63 studies
You haven't read these studies.

Some of them say the exact thing I said.

The first peer reviewed study I clicked on said this:

Conclusions: Inclusion of ivermectin in treatment regimen of mild to moderate COVID-19 patients could not be said with certainty based on our study results as it had shown only marginal benefit in successful discharge from the hospital with no other observed benefits.

Spamature

President
That was rogan's point that CNN is lying by omission.

And gupta didn't dispute it

As to your initial reply we're not talking Dr feelgood. We're talking licensed physicians. Off label use is very common
He didn't give Gupata a chance to actually dispute anything.

Like I said, he used to old right wing tactic of just keep on talking until the clock runs out.

And all of his talk was whining about his bad press.

There are plenty of licensed quacks and drug dealers in the medical profession.

How do you think we got the opiate epidemic ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Like I said, he used to old right wing tactic of just keep on talking until the clock runs out.

And all of his talk was whining about his bad press.
What exactly was he supposed to dispute? Rogan showed a clip from CNN in which the commentator omitted for the audience the fact that Ivermectin is prescribed to people all over the world. What is there to defend? Gupta in fact agreed with him that there were omissions.

What do you mean didn't give a chance? Isnt that the same tactic that the left uses when it motorboats over people that they interview on their news stations?

What was there to dispute? Ivermectin is in fact prescribed to humans all over the world, millions and millions of doses annually. As treatment for and prophylaxis against various parasites. It is also a proven antiviral. Just not yet for covid. That is absolutely true. Then there was a video clip showing where the CNN commentator indicated to a national audience that Rogan was taking horse medicine. When in fact he was taking a version prescribed and approved for human ingestion. What was there to dispute there?

Last edited:

Spamature

President
What exactly was he supposed to dispute? Rogan showed a clip from CNN in which the commentator omitted for the audience the fact that I from Acton is prescribed to people all over the world. What is there to defend? Go to in fact agreed with him that there were omissions.
Is that the same tactic that the left uses when it motorboats over people that they interview on their new stations?

What was there to dispute? Ivermectin is in fact prescribed to humans all over the world, millions and millions of doses annually. As treatment for and prophylaxis against various parasitics. That is absolutely true. Then there was a video clip showing where the CNN commentator indicated to a national audience that Rogan was taking horse medicine. When in fact he was taking a version prescribed and approved for human ingestion. What was there to dispute there?
A virus is not a parasite. A parasite is a living organism, a virus is not.

He was infected, so if it were a prophylactic, it didn't do him any good.

Besides that, how Rogan phrased it on his show after he returned from quarantine, after he was infected. He never mentioned getting a prescription from a doctor. He talked about it as part his plan if he got infected in an attempt to avoid vaccination. With absolutely no mention of his plan being under an actual doctor.

Even the doses he showed, he admitted weren't his. So what Dr Feelgood is lurking behind the scenes that, that prescribed medication is just being handed out to regular people to give to others ?

God of War

Governor

It was literally an unedited 3 hour interview. Gupta could have circled back whenever, wherever, however he wanted.

How do you think we got the opiate epidemic ?
Trick question?

God of War

Governor
You haven't read these studies.

Some of them say the exact thing I said.

The first peer reviewed study I clicked on said this:

Conclusions: Inclusion of ivermectin in treatment regimen of mild to moderate COVID-19 patients could not be said with certainty based on our study results as it had shown only marginal benefit in successful discharge from the hospital with no other observed benefits.
ha ha

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
A virus is not a parasite. A parasite is a living organism, a virus is not.

He was infected, so if it were a prophylactic, it didn't do him any good.

Besides that, how Rogan phrased it on his show after he returned from quarantine, after he was infected. He never mentioned getting a prescription from a doctor. He talked about it as part his plan if he got infected in an attempt to avoid vaccination. With absolutely no mention of his plan being under an actual doctor.

Even the doses he showed, he admitted weren't his. So what Dr Feelgood is lurking behind the scenes that, that prescribed medication is just be handed out to people to give to others ?
Yes. Where did I say a virus was a parasite? Nowhere that's where.

Again, and like I said if you would actually read what I said. It is a proven antiviral just not yet for covid. Given the doctors are free to prescribe off label there appears to be some belief that it may be efficacious. Unless you're running a virology lab you have samples of Joe rogan's blood you have no idea whether it did them any good or not.

And again, clearly you're not watching it. You're just making shit up. Because in the video he actually holds up the box of ivermectin that was prescribed to him by his doctor

Spamature

President
Yes. Where did I say a virus was a parasite? Nowhere that's where.

Again, and like I said if you would actually read what I said. It is a proven antiviral just not yet for covid. Given the doctors are free to prescribe off label there appears to be some belief that it may be efficacious. Unless you're running a virology lab you have samples of Joe rogan's blood you have no idea whether it did them any good or not.

And again, clearly you're not watching it. You're just making shit up. Because in the video he actually holds up the box of ivermectin that was prescribed to him by his doctor
Tamiflu is an antiviral too, but won't help you fight off the measles virus nor is a doctor going to tell it will.

God of War

Governor
Tamiflu is an antiviral too, but won't help you fight off the measles virus nor is a doctor going to tell it will.
In Europe you have anwhere from a 1 patient in 1200 patients with measles chance of dying from measles to 1 patient in 3000 patients with measles.

In the U.S. you've got this. 500 deaths out of 500,000 reported with a probable actual of 3 to 4 million.

1634336811892.png

Spamature

President
You can literally get the whole interview for free as a podcast on spotify. Run along now.
If the whole interview was here I would comment on the whole interview.

But this is a snippet posted by a right wing YouTuber.

So that is what I am commenting on.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes.

Again..you're arguing with a fistful of nothing.

Tamiflu has off label uses.

..look up finasteride. What was it approved for? What is it famous for after off label use?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If the whole interview was here I would comment on the whole interview.

But this is a snippet posted by a right wing YouTuber.

So that is what I am commenting on.
Nah. You're losing..and losing badly...so you dissemble.

Spamature

President
In Europe you have anwhere from a 1 patient in 1200 patients with measles chance of dying from measles to 1 patient in 3000 patients with measles.

In the U.S. you've got this. 500 deaths out of 500,000 reported with a probable actual of 3 to 4 million.

View attachment 66368
It won't help you with AIDS either.

So let's not try to change the subject with excursions into specific infectious agents.