• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Science Believers

God of War

Governor
Science believers are NOT scientists. They are BELIEVERS. They are cult members.

Avoid the believers and find the people who practice scientific reasoning. It isn't a simple thing to practice and the window of it can't be closed when new or before unknown elements are introduced.

God of War

Governor
Deviant liberals worship scientific government. On bended knee they reflexively genuflect for the false clerics of science; they are true believers. Govt. boot lickers of their supposedly infallible head of science church - Pope POTUS.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Here are your science believer clerics and plans on full display.

It's amazing how the type of scenarios painted by these naysayers make a devoted believer of you. Sad.
None of us will live forever... we just have temporary custody of our belongings and stewards of what we possess, anyway.

God of War

Governor
It's amazing how the type of scenarios painted by these naysayers make a devoted believer of you. Sad.
None of us will live forever... we just have temporary custody of our belongings and stewards of what we possess, anyway.
That's right. So why give up ownership in life when in death there is none. Love of money is the disease not money per se. Know the difference Addy.

Science believers are NOT scientists. They are BELIEVERS. They are cult members.

Avoid the believers and find the people who practice scientific reasoning. It isn't a simple thing to practice and the window of it can't be closed when new or before unknown elements are introduced.
Science is not a cult. Science is a process. A process that leads to greater understanding. If you know a better a process that leads to better understanding then feel free to present it and we can test your hypothesis.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

You deserve to have your high school diploma revoked.

God of War

Governor
Science is not a cult. Science is a process. A process that leads to greater understanding. If you know a better a process that leads to better understanding then feel free to present it and we can test your hypothesis.
ha ha

Thanks but science is NOT your personal purview, lefty. ha ha You got balls.

There are people who claim to be Christian who know literally nothing about the Bible and call themselves believers and God bless them. In the same way you have lefties who know jack shit about science who are believers in science. When someone says they "believe in science" they generally do not exhibit the requisite scientific reasoning of the claim. So they're just cultists. Please respond to this exhibiting scientific reasoning if you want some deference when you call yourself a science believer. Or better yet never say you believe in the thing rather say...

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
That's right. So why give up ownership in life when in death there is none. Love of money is the disease not money per se. Know the difference Addy.
Oh, I understand the difference and get your drift on your beliefs re: the all for profit alarmists,
My thoughts are hurray for the science experts and their expertise in what can be utilized to help ward off the impacts of known and unknown illnesses including the environmental effects we are now experiencing.
Our true legacy will be what we leave behind for future generations , clean air, water. food -- a decent way to sustain life and health.
My motto is the old -- an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

God of War

Governor
My motto is the old -- an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
These are mine, stained and tattered as they may be... Surely worthy of recommitting to them.

Boy Scout Oath or Promise

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

Boy Scout Law

A Scout is:
  • Trustworthy,
  • Loyal,
  • Helpful,
  • Friendly,
  • Courteous,
  • Kind,
  • Obedient,
  • Cheerful,
  • Thrifty,
  • Brave,
  • Clean,
  • and Reverent.
Boy Scout Motto

Be Prepared!

Boy Scout Slogan

Do a Good Turn Daily!

The Outdoor Code

AND

Leave no trace.

These are mine, stained and tattered as they may be... Surely worthy of recommitting to them.

Boy Scout Oath or Promise

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

Boy Scout Law

A Scout is:
  • Trustworthy,
  • Loyal,
  • Helpful,
  • Friendly,
  • Courteous,
  • Kind,
  • Obedient,
  • Cheerful,
  • Thrifty,
  • Brave,
  • Clean,
  • and Reverent.
Boy Scout Motto

Be Prepared!

Boy Scout Slogan

Do a Good Turn Daily!

The Outdoor Code

AND

Leave no trace.
Dude bruh, I am an eagle scout, class of '98.