• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Shoot 'em

Boltlady

Mayor
Right, maybe they could just knock over any rioter stealing or whatever. Why advocate shooting people for stealing but not for killing a hand cuffed man?
They were standing next to the man with his knee on the other man's neck. The people stealing would be some distance away. Duh

I am sorry but to me, cops are worse then the criminals. They hide behind a badge and ruin peoples lives and enjoy it. Every cop I have ever known was a meathead. Not a single one of them ever impressed me with their reasoning and thinking abilities. Their unions are a mess, all they care about is covering up for bad cops and getting the cops massive retirement packages. Lets start over and throw them all out. Pay well, get educated recruits and watch them like hawks.

FakeName

Governor
They were standing next to the man with his knee on the other man's neck. The people stealing would be some distance away. Duh
So if there had been a cop across the street he would have been justified in shooting the cop kneeling on the guys neck?

FakeName

Governor
I think, under the right circumstances, it would have been. If the cop was killing this man and he refused to follow a command from one of the others to let up, then I think pulling a gun would have been appropriate.

But that is the past. We have animals out there destroying people's property and killing people. Deadly force should be an option.
that is the past?

Just a few days ago, and the other three cops didn't order him to stop. They didn't try to stop him. And they have not been arrested yet.

But you are for shooting people for steeling?

Colorforms

Senator
that is the past?

Just a few days ago, and the other three cops didn't order him to stop. They didn't try to stop him. And they have not been arrested yet.

But you are for shooting people for steeling?
Yes, I am for shooting people for rioting. And a few days in the past is still the past. You can "what if" all day long, it will change nothing. What happened back then was not justifiable, what is happening now is worse.

FakeName

Governor
Yes, I am for shooting people for rioting. And a few days in the past is still the past. You can "what if" all day long, it will change nothing. What happened back then was not justifiable, what is happening now is worse.
Stealing is worse then murdering a handcuffed black man?

please explain.

FakeName

Governor
Well that was a logical leap I didn't see coming. I guess because I said nothing of the kind.
I think you did say that.

Didn't you say "Yes, I am for shooting people for rioting."........ "What happened back then was not justifiable (killing a hand cuffed black man), what is happening now (stealing and rioting) is worse."

Is that not what you said?

Colorforms

Senator
I think you did say that.

Didn't you say "Yes, I am for shooting people for rioting."........ "What happened back then was not justifiable (killing a hand cuffed black man), what is happening now (stealing and rioting) is worse."

Is that not what you said?
The rioting is worse. One man was killed unjustifiably a few days ago. Now we have several dead, several more hospitalized, destruction of hundreds of businesses, more people out of work, and complete chaos in major democrat cities.

Are you saying this is better than what happened to Floyd? What is it that makes Floyd so much better than all of the innocent people who have been hurt or killed since?

FakeName

Governor
The rioting is worse. One man was killed unjustifiably a few days ago. Now we have several dead, several more hospitalized, destruction of hundreds of businesses, more people out of work, and complete chaos in major democrat cities.

Are you saying this is better than what happened to Floyd?
Of course the rioting is not worse than a police officer murdering an unarmed, handcuffed, black man!!!!!!.

The rioting is the direct result of it.

It took authorities days to arrest the murderer! His accomplices have still not been arrested!

The rioting is the result of that.

Do you really not understand that?

Colorforms

Senator
Of course the rioting is not worse than a police officer murdering an unarmed, handcuffed, black man!!!!!!.

The rioting is the direct result of it.

It took authorities days to arrest the murderer! His accomplices have still not been arrested!

The rioting is the result of that.

Do you really not understand that?
So the unjustified death of one man justifies the destruction of the lives and livelihoods of many more innocents?

No, I don't see that. I doubt I will ever see that.

Colorforms

Senator
I didn't say it was justified. I said it was cause and effect.
I know it was cause and effect, but you're defending it. The rioting is unjustifiable. I can't go out and burn down buildings and shoot people just because someone I never met died in a way I didn't like. They would commit me until I was sane enough to get the death penalty. Yet they pussyfoot around these animals like they were somehow just "blowing off some steam".

These people need to pay for what they are doing. Harshly.

They don't need to shoot to kill. Some well placed marksmen could wound a few of them with real bullets as they are blatantly stealing and doing serious damage to police cars and businesses. That would get their attention and maybe even a modicum of respect.

BTW I'm not talking about people who may be honestly protesting. I'm talking about shooting the thugs who have been brought in to create the damage and chaos.
Are you talking about shooting the police?

FakeName

Governor
I know it was cause and effect, but you're defending it. The rioting is unjustifiable. I can't go out and burn down buildings and shoot people just because someone I never met died in a way I didn't like. They would commit me until I was sane enough to get the death penalty. Yet they pussyfoot around these animals like they were somehow just "blowing off some steam".

These people need to pay for what they are doing. Harshly.
I am not defending rioting. Don't lie.

I am saying your claim that the rioting is worse than the murder is ridiculous

I am also saying that rioting is the inevitable result of such injustice.

Best way to fix it is address the underlying cause. Hold police accountable. Fix unequal policing. etc.

Colorforms

Senator
I am not defending rioting. Don't lie.

I am saying your claim that the rioting is worse than the murder is ridiculous

I am also saying that rioting is the inevitable result of such injustice.

Best way to fix it is address the underlying cause. Hold police accountable. Fix unequal policing. etc.
So you think we hold a riot after ever unjustified death? Really?

You think that it's okay that innocent people are paying for these animal's inability to control their impulses?

The best way to deal with this is to make rioting such a non-option that people would never even consider the possibility.

FakeName

Governor
So you think we hold a riot after ever unjustified death? Really?

You think that it's okay that innocent people are paying for these animal's inability to control their impulses?

The best way to deal with this is to make rioting such a non-option that people would never even consider the possibility.
Nobody "holds a riot". Riots evolve organically.

What happens to a dream deferred?
Does it dry up
Like a raisin in the sun?
Or fester like a sore--
And then run?
Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over--
like a syrupy sweet?
Maybe it just sags
like a heavy load.

Or does it explode?

by Langston Hughes

They make rioting a non option in China, Russia, etc.. This is the United States of America, not some authoritarian prison state.

Perhaps if you prefer that kind of authoritarian approach you should move to one of the many authoritarian countries that shares your outlook.

Colorforms

Senator
Nobody "holds a riot". Riots evolve organically.

What happens to a dream deferred?
Does it dry up
Like a raisin in the sun?
Or fester like a sore--
And then run?
Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over--
like a syrupy sweet?
Maybe it just sags
like a heavy load.

Or does it explode?

by Langston Hughes

They make rioting a non option in China, Russia, etc.. This is the United States of America, not some authoritarian prison state.

Perhaps if you prefer that kind of authoritarian approach you should move to; be of the many authoritarian countries that shares your outlook.
So rioting is a constitutional right?

Every civilized country makes rioting a non option. China and Russia make murder a non-option, should we just allow that?

You say you don't defend rioting, but here you are saying we shouldn't be allowed to stop it. In your first post, you wouldn't even acknowledge it was rioting. You called it just "stealing".

People are dying, businesses are being destroyed and people's lives are being harmed. There is no rational justification for this, and no civilized country would allow it to happen.

FakeName

Governor
So rioting is a constitutional right?

Every civilized country makes rioting a non option. China and Russia make murder a non-option, should we just allow that?

You say you don't defend rioting, but here you are saying we shouldn't be allowed to stop it. In your first post, you wouldn't even acknowledge it was rioting. You called it just "stealing".

People are dying, businesses are being destroyed and people's lives are being harmed. There is no rational justification for this, and no civilized country would allow it to happen.
I think we're done until you can deal with what I actually say, not stuff you make up.

Did I say 'rioting is a constitutional right?'

Nope.

I did imply, correctly, that the United States of America polices it's citizens very differently than authoritarian nation's do.

I did imply that you ought to appreciate that fact or find an authoritarian nation that suits you better.

Did I say we shouldn't be allowed to stop rioting?

Nope.

Read the Langston Hughes poem.