• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Silly meme thread...

Still wondering how many Libtards kept their word and moved?

Mierda y Mordida

Dirt roads, dirt houses, dirt people. Read Serenade, by James M. Cain (The Postman Always Rings Twice). It was written in 1937, back when writers were allowed to tell the truth about Mexico and about Gayists, too.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
God must have appointed one angel to be in charge of farts, and he has a devious sense of humor.
It matters not, where you are, if you have to fart; sitting in an examination room waiting for the doctor to come in; the only person in an elevator; in an empty meeting room, waiting for everyone to arrive, the moment, the very moment, you release the odoriferous secret from your nether region, they all show up.
Once in high school, I was on a first date with a girl. We stopped and had burgers and fries, etc. and I had to fart like a thunder clap. A brilliant idea came to me. I would open the door and let her get into my car, and I would release the devilish thing as I walked around to the driver's side. The thing almost propelled me around to my side of the car. I opened the door and voila, guess what came in with me...you got it. I thought quickly and looked at the girl; did you fart, I asked her.
It was our last date.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
This is a disgusting exploitation of women. I am offended, appalled, and shocked by this picture of the woman's breasts.
I clicked back on the picture 8 times and each time I was just as disgusted and offended as the first time I forced myself to stare at them it.