• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Skeeters!

Jen

Senator
Well, then...............what I need to do is find a hot dirty man with Type O blood that loves beer.........then stick by his side any time there is an outdoor event. That should make me immune to (and invisible to) mosquitoes.
Thanks for the tip.
My husband is hot, likes beer.... but he's clean and has Type A blood. Think that'd work? :D

Well, then...............what I need to do is find a hot dirty man with Type O blood that loves beer.........then stick by his side any time there is an outdoor event. That should make me immune to (and invisible to) mosquitoes.
Thanks for the tip.
My husband is hot, likes beer.... but he's clean and has Type A blood. Think that'd work? :D

You probably need 2 a summer one and a winter one

Reactions: Jen

NightSwimmer

Senator
Thanks for the tip.

Just to be safe, I'd go with the catnip. ;)

Reactions: Jen

NightSwimmer

Senator
Only catnip can save you now! ;)

Interesting read, one of my solutions that works pretty well -- apply Avon Skin So Soft Body Lotion to bare exposed areas especially..[/quote]

I've done that, but to be honest, I think the smell is more repulsive to me than it is to the mosquitoes.

Strange... The editor didn't handle the quotation properly.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I've done that, but to be honest, I think the smell is more repulsive to me than it is to the mosquitoes.
Gosh, NS, no way.. those little critters itch like the dickens.. Love my ( Avon Skin So Soft) softens my skin and keeps the skeeters off me. :)
Because of all of the rain this summer there is an abundance of the skeeters.
Not leaving any water standing in any outside containers is something worth remembering too.. a breeding ground for more.

Jen

Senator
Interesting read, one of my solutions that works pretty well -- apply Avon Skin So Soft Body Lotion to bare exposed areas especially..

Strange... The editor didn't handle the quotation properly.

You might need to go in, edit, and fix the quotation. I do that a lot when I delete parts and the [ / quote ] thingy gets misplaced.

Jen

Senator
The thing is, I didn't delete anything. I don't know why that happened.
Hard to know.
When I posted my response to you it (the blue and the white parts) was messed up so I edited and fixed it the way I wanted it to look. I think that computer programs do stuff like that just to annoy us sometimes.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Hard to know.
When I posted my response to you it (the blue and the white parts) was messed up so I edited and fixed it the way I wanted it to look. I think that computer programs do stuff like that just to annoy us sometimes.
Looking back now, I see what happened. The post of Addy's that I replied to already had a hanging quote close in it.