• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Social media

write on

Senator
If you read what I write, you'll know that I've been steadfast in saying that social media will be what destroys this country from the inside, with China smiling the entire time.

Are we too late?

Funny as hell. Worried about Tic Toc and China, and the story is from the NY Post.... must be ok for the Left to read that again.

The Left/Democrats got it banned from places like Twitter for reporting that in all likehood our "President" is owned by the very country you are now suddenly so worried about.......

If you read what I write, you'll know that I've been steadfast in saying that social media will be what destroys this country from the inside, with China smiling the entire time.

Are we too late?

Yeah....way too f-cking late....

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Funny as hell. Worried about Tic Toc and China, and the story is from the NY Post.... must be ok for the Left to read that again.

The Left/Democrats got it banned from places like Twitter for reporting that in all likehood our "President" is owned by the very country you are now suddenly so worried about.......

Hey, don't blame me for your ignorance in thinking that China and what they're doing with algorithms on TikTok while you're doing their heavy lifting for them. Your hatred of Democrats/liberals is just what China was hoping for.

btw, the NY Post is a conservative rag. Poor Drumpf, everyone's turning on him.

lol

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

If he's worried about China he wouldn't adore Joe and Hunter