• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Some people did something.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I do believe we’re done here.

You’ve offered nothing because I already knew your argument before you could make it. Blaming George HW Bush for 9/11 (occurring ten years later!) is about the dumbest thing I’ve seen here in a looong time.

Sorry, you’re not bright enough to defend Omar or even your own hateful political ideology. I can’t waste my time with this.
Don't worry. Radical Islam REALLY hates leftists.

Those placing blame on a party are just cowering for cover.

The first Bombing in 1993- Here are the reasons. Nothing about the 1991 Bush 41 Invasion is listed as a motive. Nope.

https://www.nytimes.com/1993/03/28/nyregion/letter-explained-motive-in-bombing-officials-now-say.html

In the one-page letter, the group said the bombing of the lower Manhattan complex was a response to "the American political, economical and military support to Israel the state of terrorism and to the rest of the dictator countries in the region."

The letter, with a garbled return address in Arabic, demanded that the United States stop "all military, economical and political aids to Israel"; that it end diplomatic relations with Israel, and that it refrain from interference "with any of the Middle East countries interior affairs."
The document also warned the United States to stop supporting secular Arab nations in the Middle East, which it described as "the rest of the dictator countries in the region."

The People to Blame for 911 : Crazy Radical Islam.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'll set you all back on track...

Clinton administration....did they receive intelligence briefings? What did they say?

UPNYA2

Mayor
You only care that I’m insulting the party that you choose to follow. I’m mad that it happened in the first place, because the moron you voted for couldn’t mind his business.
Which is why others are trying so hard to show you how misguided you are based upon your insane hatred for anyone who dare not walk in lock-step with your hate-America first and always liberal views.

You stated;
"I’m mad that it happened in the first place, because the moron you voted for couldn’t mind his business."

Yet you refuse to comment on why you believe that after Dino pointed out Bush had been in office only 8 months.

Think now, difficult as it may be for you, I'll be here to try to walk you through it, 'K? I understand how as a dem/lib you must hold all Islamic terrorist in the highest regard, I do, but step back and look at this logically if you even can.

These attacks were sickeningly well coordinated, pulled off well also. Nothing like them had ever happened before. Think of all the time it would take to recruit the right people, get them the training they required, the logistics of moving around the country, all of the surveillance, studying and planning.

You believe all of that was accomplished and executed in the 8 months Bush was president?

Really? No blame could be found with no other soul....Bush caused it?????? Personally I think a bunch of Islamic nutjobs caused it, damn whatever reason they felt justified their actions and damn why you agree it was the fault of the attacked.

When a woman is raped, do you justify it if the attacker felt her actions provoked him?

Of course you do not.

Well...…….unless of course if the attacker is an extreme Islamic or illegal invader, a member of any of the li bby PC protected sub-sets of society, future di m voter base that you fear and decide to suk up to I mean.

Weak people.

EatTheRich

President
Don't worry. Radical Islam REALLY hates leftists.

Those placing blame on a party are just cowering for cover.

The first Bombing in 1993- Here are the reasons. Nothing about the 1991 Bush 41 Invasion is listed as a motive. Nope.

https://www.nytimes.com/1993/03/28/nyregion/letter-explained-motive-in-bombing-officials-now-say.html

In the one-page letter, the group said the bombing of the lower Manhattan complex was a response to "the American political, economical and military support to Israel the state of terrorism and to the rest of the dictator countries in the region."

The letter, with a garbled return address in Arabic, demanded that the United States stop "all military, economical and political aids to Israel"; that it end diplomatic relations with Israel, and that it refrain from interference "with any of the Middle East countries interior affairs."
The document also warned the United States to stop supporting secular Arab nations in the Middle East, which it described as "the rest of the dictator countries in the region."

The People to Blame for 911 : Crazy Radical Islam.
Unless you count the U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia and the sanctions on Iraq (interference with interior affairs of those countries). In another letter Osama bin Laden used the scandal of Clinton receiving fellatio in the Oval Office to make his case that the U.S. was wicked, so we can thank the Republicans for making that global news.

It has to do with everything. Don’t put a war mongering scumbag in the White House to indirectly murder thousands of Americans and we aren’t in this position in the first place. Shame on anybody that votes R for being okay with 9/11.
So, let me get this straight. The Taliban didn't hate America until W became president? Wow, where did you go to screwell that you learned this?

My whole premise is that 9/11 happened because republicans are war mongers. Just because you can’t keep up doesn’t mean that I won’t sleep just fine.
So, when the same people tried to blow up the buildings in 1993 when Slick Willy was president, they didn't hate us?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

EatTheRich

President
is a person wearing a maga hat entitled to the same deference and treatment that she herself proclaims she is not receiving fully?
Not to be held personally responsible for all the terrorist attacks committed by other people wearing those hats? Sure.