• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SOS if debt ceiling isn't raised by 12-15==No checks for SS/Medicare/caid/military

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They don't talk about it because people like you would be happy to see the govt default on its bond obligations and destroy the entire economy, just so you could get joy out of hurting people on welfare.
You sound very worried.................:)

I've helped more people on welfare than you have or ever will

BTW: I'm not the Topic

Spamature

President
You sound very worried.................:)

I've helped more people on welfare than you have or ever will

BTW: I'm not the Topic
I always worry when wingers try to destroy the country.
Some day you might.

I doubt if you have helped anyone.
You probably consider giving them something you were going to throw away anyway as helping.

I said people like you, not you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I always worry when wingers try to destroy the country.
Some day you might.

I doubt if you have helped anyone.
You probably consider giving them something you were going to throw away anyway as helping.

I said people like you, not you.
How is he like the people, but not?

God of War

Governor
but they NEVER say no money for welfare/food stamps or child tax credits and travel pay for Politicians

Here's what could happen to Social Security, Medicare and other payments if Congress doesn’t fix the debt ceiling (msn.com)

SS has the money to pay out until 2034 so which lie from DC do WE THE PEOPLE believe?
As I understood it the SS checks had to go out because they are separate from the general fund. It has been a lie these many decades when the SS checks were put on the line over a debt ceiling debate.

Government boot lickers don't hesitate to lie to you. Reminds of when Obama wrapped the WW2 open air monuments closed so the aging vets couldn't appreciate the fruit of their labors. I never hated Obama more than on that.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As I understood it the SS checks had to go out because they are separate from the general fund. It has been a lie these many decades when the SS checks were put on the line over a debt ceiling debate.

Government boot lickers don't hesitate to lie to you. Reminds of when Obama wrapped the WW2 monuments open air monuments closed so the aging vets couldn't appreciate the fruit of their labors. I never hated Obama more than on that.
Yes, blocked them off as the cattle, this is what needs happen

1638845319136.png

Last edited:

Spamature

President

Government boot lickers don't hesitate to lie to you. Reminds of when Obama wrapped the WW2 open air monuments closed so the aging vets couldn't appreciate the fruit of their labors. I never hated Obama more than on that.
That was Gore's "Lock Box". You voted against it and for bush. So GOPers should be the last to complain that it doesn't exist.

You should have been angry with the Aholes who tried to make that memorial a partisan issue with their antics during the Republican (as they always are) shut down.

What was that one for again ? I think it was to force Obama to repeal the ACA.

Yet when they took over the govt they didn't repeal the ACA.

They stand for nothing, and you are proud to stand for nothing right beside them

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That was Gore's "Lock Box". You voted against it and for bush. So GOPers should be the last to complain that it doesn't exist.

You should have been angry with the Aholes who tried to make that memorial a partisan issue with their antics during the Republican (as they always are) shut down.

They stand for nothing, and you are proud to stand for nothing right beside them
You never post on Topic

God of War

Governor

1) Actually not true. SS monies collected continuously are meant to be paid out immediately from the fund. The lock box was about surplus collected.

2) What Obama did makes him an [Unwelcome language removed] regards closing of the open air monuments.

3) You're right. RINO Ryan is a complete douchebag. Anything subsidized like healthcare, higher education, and solar panels just raises the prices. Removing those subsidies was the first thing that should have been done to make medical services affordable out of pocket.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1) Actually not true. SS monies collected continuously are meant to be paid out immediately from the fund. The lock box was about surplus collected.

2) What Obama did makes him an [Unwelcome language removed] regards closing of the open air monuments.

3) You're right. RINO Ryan is a complete douchebag. Anything subsidized like healthcare, higher education, and solar panels just raises the prices. Removing those subsidies was the first thing that should have been done to make medical services affordable out of pocket.
Congress filled lock box with IOU's