• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

'The Heat Is On'

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I'm a bigger fan of Smugglers Blues, but I get your point. We'll see where this goes but it looks promising that Barr appears to be zeroing in on the (actual) bad guys:

Boca

Governor
I'm a bigger fan of Smugglers Blues, but I get your point. We'll see where this goes but it looks promising that Barr appears to be zeroing in on the (actual) bad guys:
Sources with knowledge have said CIA officials questioned by Durham’s investigative team “are extremely concerned with the investigation and the direction it’s heading.”

As some of them should be.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Sources with knowledge have said CIA officials questioned by Durham’s investigative team “are extremely concerned with the investigation and the direction it’s heading.”

Yep - that's the takeaway. Anything that makes those guys nervous is exactly what I want to see happen!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Those are bigger fries...……….I agree

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Nervous may be an understatement

Boca

Governor
Those are bigger fries...……….I agree
And this being an election year is probably why the shit didn't hit the fan before. and why Democrat leaders are beside themselves knowing not what to do about the shit and the fan that's coming.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If I were not already convinced that practically every living soul in Biden's family is probably deserving of time in prison, I might be a bit skeptical of Rudy's declaration. But the last year or so has convinced me that a firing squad, not happy days are here again would be a better future for the whole black-hearted lot of them.
Yep and months back I posted of the $900,000 here in PJ and of course libs didn't give a damn...…………...oh well, Blooms $billions sinking Ol' Joe's boat

Jack4freedom

Governor

Sources = Sean Hannity’s Dog....Lol....

You guys are a riot!!! Keep up the good work champ...Rudy, Lev and Igor have handed over the goods to old lard ass Barr and his pit bull Durham....I’m sure everyone is shaking in their boots...These guys couldn’t hit water if they fell out of a boat...

Sources = Sean Hannity’s Dog....Lol....

You guys are a riot!!! Keep up the good work champ...Rudy, Lev and Igor have handed over the goods to old lard ass Barr and his pit bull Durham....I’m sure everyone is shaking in their boots...These guys couldn’t hit water if they fell out of a boat...
Maybe things got misconstrued and Hannity's dog is in heat.