• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The magical first black POTUS...

God of War

Governor
... took 30 million documents as he left the White House promising to have them digitized and available to the general public.

His library isn't even built and there are no digitized records.

You know this is the guy who was going to stop the Ocean waters from rising. Having succeeded he now owns ocean front property where all the rich white people live. ha ha No, he isn't a liar!

YOUR DOUBLE STANDARD SLIP IS SHOWING!!! DEMOCRATS ARE EVIL TO THE CORE. TOUCH ONE AND YOU TURN TO ASH.

Per Jesse Waters the document count. ha ha

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
Don't be shy. Enjoy the Democrats' squirm. Say something snarky about them. Very cathartic. I get where they've been coming from on this lo so many virtue signaling years. ha ha

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Don't be shy. Enjoy the Democrats' squirm. Say something snarky about them. Very cathartic. I get where they've been coming from on this lo so many virtue signaling years. ha ha
Democrats are inoculated by virtue of the (D). They do EVERYTHING they accuse others of doing. They’ve been in contempt of Congress (sans punishment). They’ve LIED to Congress (sans punishment). They’ve lied directly to the FBI (sans punishment). They’ve KNOWINGLY, WILLFULLY submitted fraudulent FISA request to the judiciary (sans punishment).

I understand your need for catharsis. I’m just not there. We are now Third World. I take no enjoyment from bickering with the busybody, know-it-all, idiot pencil necked twinks in this forum. They never leave this place and have no mission or purpose other than to load the internet up with their lifeless shut-in hackery. It isn’t a coincidence that they are all indistinguishable from one another, exhibiting no wit…no sense of humor…and no sign of humanity or life outside this board. They are husks…working toward national huskhood. They seek to make everything and everyone the same sort of void that they are. Recruiters of emptiness and lies.

Cathartic flogging of the snarks? No thanks. They are uninteresting, and they are incapable of cleverness. You do you though…and have fun. I’m just sick of these molted shells.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Democrats are inoculated by virtue of the (D). They do EVERYTHING they accuse others of doing. They’ve been in contempt of Congress (sans punishment). They’ve LIED to Congress (sans punishment). They’ve lied directly to the FBI (sans punishment). They’ve KNOWINGLY, WILLFULLY submitted fraudulent FISA request to the judiciary (sans punishment).

I understand your need for catharsis. I’m just not there. We are now Third World. I take no enjoyment from bickering with the busybody, know-it-all, idiot pencil necked twinks in this forum. They never leave this place and have no mission or purpose other than to load the internet up with their lifeless shut-in hackery. It isn’t a coincidence that they are all indistinguishable from one another, exhibiting no wit…no sense of humor…and no sign of humanity or life outside this board. They are husks…working toward national huskhood. They seek to make everything and everyone the same sort of void that they are. Recruiters of emptiness and lies.

Cathartic flogging of the snarks? No thanks. They are uninteresting, and they are incapable of cleverness. You do you though…and have fun. I’m just sick of these molted shells.
Co signing the resident imbecile’s baseless, lying attack on on the evil black man while spouting the Hannitized-Ditto Head creed regarding Democrats always getting away with everything while poor Republicans are picked on…..You understand his need for catharsis…..ROFL

Jack4freedom

Governor
Holy man Obama took 30 million documents as he left the White House. Not one word of complaint from the archive keeper. Not one word. ha ha
Other than being an out and out lie…That’s pretty good…And he is black, so he probably stole something, right. Anyway welcome back little champy. For a few days I thought you might be the guy who was shooting it out with state police in an Ohio cornfield, using a stolen nail gun from the construction site he was night watchman at….Keep your wits about ye and for Christ’s sake stay out of trouble. That guy‘s social media account had the ring of your posting history here…

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Co signing the resident imbecile’s baseless, lying attack on on the evil black man while spouting the Hannitized-Ditto Head creed regarding Democrats always getting away with everything while poor Republicans are picked on…..You understand his need for catharsis…..ROFL
Attaboy. Absolutely nothing. Not a thing.

write on

Senator
The right wing has always had a thing about being persecuted.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Attaboy. Absolutely nothing. Not a thing.
I thought it was an accurate depiction and quite clever. Look Rick, it’s not that I think I’m smarter than you, I don’t. It’s just that you often find yourself defending indefensible positions and often side with bat shit crazy imbeciles…