• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Main Event

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
...is moments away.

anybody miss sports, due to COVID? UFC is making it happen. Woodley is getting ready to start in a couple minutes.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Call me cynical but I for one don't believe that there is much real sport left in today's world. I don't give a crap about UFC - who cares about two guys beating each other senseless?

The only real sport left today is the annual Coney Island Hot Dog Eating Contest. And it is in danger of being canceled or postponed this year.

Sad, so sad. Too bad @Dawg left the building - he'd got nuts with that setup about a hot dog eating contest..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Call me cynical but I for one don't believe that there is much real sport left in today's world. I don't give a crap about UFC - who cares about two guys beating each other senseless?

The only real sport left today is the annual Coney Island Hot Dog Eating Contest. And it is in danger of being canceled or postponed this year.

Sad, so sad. Too bad @PNWest left the building - he should stop.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He should..stop.

PNWest

He should..stop.
Good morning Phil. Glad to see you liked my hot dog eating story. Being from the Philadelphia area it is probably fair to assume that you went to high school with a couple of girls that might give Joey a run for his money.....

By the way - didn't some other user get banned for altering another user's post in a quote? Just asking. I do that sometimes to but typically highlight the changes I make to the OP.

PNWest

Good morning Phil. Glad to see you liked my hot dog eating story. Being from the Philadelphia area it is probably fair to assume that you went to high school with a couple of girls that might give Joey a run for his money.....

By the way - didn't some other user get banned for altering another user's post in a quote? Just asking. I do that sometimes to but typically highlight the changes I make to the OP.
Yes - this one -

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Hi.

You were goading dawg.

That should stop.

PNWest

Hi.

You were goading dawg.

That should stop.

Fair enough, I've had my fun and you are correct. I will stop effective now.

Did ya like the high school line?
I worked with one guy who wwas a year behine Ginger Lynn in his high school and another guy who went to HS with Connie Hamzy. Connie turned him down when he asked her out. You may need to look up Connie Hamzy. Bill Clinton did...... allegedly