• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Numbers Are In...

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
That's because it is a political move.... and a stupid one at that.

It's a free money give-a-way to people who borrowed the money and are now unable to pay it back.

The smart and successful people that took out those loans have paid them back or are paying them back. The failures at life are the ones that can't pay the loans back.

As a country we should be encouraging the ones that contribute the most to the country not the ones that can't even live up to their obligations.

And let me point out the difference between a good American and those of you on the right. Good Americans like PNWest tell the truth about bad Democratic policies. Short bussers n the right won't say a damn word about the garbage that comes from republican politicians.

That's because it is a political move.... and a stupid one at that.

It's a free money give-a-way to people who borrowed the money and are now unable to pay it back.

The smart and successful people that took out those loans have paid them back or are paying them back. The failures at life are the ones that can't pay the loans back.

As a country we should be encouraging the ones that contribute the most to the country not the ones that can't even live up to their obligations.

And let me point out the difference between a good American and those of you on the right. Good Americans like PNWest tell the truth about bad Democratic policies. Short bussers n the right won't say a damn word about the garbage that comes from republican politicians.
Patronize yourself much?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Patronize yourself much?
Not at all. It would seem like these forums are populated with right wing short bussers and more intelligent but still too often lemming-like liberal posters. There is no hope for the short bussers so I express my frustrations with the higher IQ liberal posters who ought to be faithful to the truth even when it does not support their preferred party.