• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The “Plandemic” conspiracy video, explained

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Well I haven't seen the video but if Salon.com says it's a lie...Then it's more likely true.

Edited

The truth is always somewhere in the middle except with Salon.com which is nowhere close to the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Well I haven't seen the video but if Salon.com says it's a lie...Then it's more likely true.

Edited

The truth is always somewhere in the middle except with Salon.com which is nowhere close to the middle.
Check out post #3 on this thread - https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/the-path-is-well-illuminated-now.132404/#post-2718122

or here - https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/in-rural-georgia-death-upon-death-during-outbreak.132362/page-4#post-2717965

kookie sites edited.

Days

Commentator

One of the slowbussers here posted a link to this charlatan's video the other day. Although it was debunked in the thread here's a little more background.

Amazing what right wingers will believe.
That "charlatan" is a Phd microbiologist that worked for Dr. Fauci on the HIV virus. She was employed in government labs, and then was director of a study. She's published in scientific journals.

You have no qualms smearing people you do not know. That's not a good posting trait.

Days

Commentator
some explanation... are you the least bit aware of what that video is? The woman has co-authored a book. The name of the book is "Plague of corruption". The book was just published, she is now doing the book circuit, giving lectures and interviews to promote her book.

What a edited you are, top posting that you are explaining a conspiracy video that is nothing more than one of the interviews she has given promoting her book. And where is your explanation? Your post attempts to smear the woman without any explanation whatsoever.

Edited

PNWest

some explanation... are you the least bit aware of what that video is? The woman has co-authored a book. The name of the book is "Plague of corruption". The book was just published, she is now doing the book circuit, giving lectures and interviews to promote her book.

What a edited you are, top posting that you are explaining a conspiracy video that is nothing more than one of the interviews she has given promoting her book. And where is your explanation? Your post attempts to smear the woman without any explanation whatsoever.

Edited
Oh - she has a book? Who cares - it 's a kookie book edited

Let's look at this woman and the disinformation video in question a little more shall we?

"Judy Anne Mikovits (c. 1958) is an American discredited biochemistry researcher[8][9][10][2][3] who is known for her anti-vaccination activism,[11][10] promotion of conspiracy theories, and scientific misconduct. She has made discredited claims about vaccines, coronavirus, and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).[8][9][12]"

whoops!

And what does Snopes have to say about her "persecution"?

And NPR looked at her and the video also:

A slickly produced 26-minute video called Plandemic has exploded on social media in recent days, claiming to present a view of COVID-19 that differs from the "official" narrative.

The video has been viewed millions of times on YouTube via links that are replaced as quickly as the video-sharing service can remove them for violating its policy against "COVID-19 misinformation."

In it, filmmaker Mikki Willis conducts an uncritical interview with Judy Mikovits, who he says has been called "one of the most accomplished scientists of her generation."

Never heard of her? You're not alone.

Two prominent scientists with backgrounds in AIDS research and infectious diseases, who asked not to be identified over concerns of facing a backlash on social media, told NPR that they did not know who she was.

If you were aware of Mikovits before this week, it is probably for two books she published with co-author Kent Heckenlively, one in 2017 and another last month. Heckenlively has also written a book himself espousing the discredited link between autism and the vaccines. You might also know Mikovits for her central role in a pair of scientific controversies. One involves a paper she co-authored in 2009 that was published in the journal Science, and the other concerns allegations that she stole notebooks and a laptop from a laboratory.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Edited

Right wing posting 101

1. Attack the source - ALWAYS !

2. If in doubt - see directive #1

3. The whole world is against my King

4. Whether it be the truth or a lie - defend, defend, defend - because the King wants daily/ hourly testing around him but he wants you to WARRIOR UP and go spend money, save WALL St. !

Days

Commentator
Right wing posting 101

2. If in doubt - see directive #1

3. The whole world is against my King

4. Whether it be the truth or a lie - defend, defend, defend - because the King wants daily/ hourly testing around him but he wants you to WARRIOR UP and go spend money, save WALL St. !
genius, the thread is a smear against a Phd microbioligist, not Trump.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
genius, the thread is a smear against a Phd microbioligist, not Trump.
Here is where drumcollie attacked the Source -

didn't mention Trump when I wrote

Now show me the word Trump in those 4 words genius

you are referring to rule 3, the most important and always followed rule - except when he says vote for my candidate, 0/5 or WARRIOR UP

Boltlady

Mayor
When I looked her up in my search engine there were several pages of articles about her. The one's smearing her were very reminiscent of the kind that smeared Dr Linus Pauling when he introduced the value of vitamin C to the world. He was a microbiologist also and that's something the medical industry hates because they bring truth that isn't wanted because there's not enough profit in it.

One of the things that had caught my eye was the mention of Fort Detrick as being one of the original sites of it's development. Back when there was a big scare (and a few deaths), from anthrax after 9/11 it turned out that the strain going around had been developed at Fort Derrick. They seem to study and develop a lot of things that we don't know about.

Days

Commentator
When I looked her up in my search engine there were several pages of articles about her. The one's smearing her were very reminiscent of the kind that smeared Dr Linus Pauling when he introduced the value of vitamin C to the world. He was a microbiologist also and that's something the medical industry hates because they bring truth that isn't wanted because there's not enough profit in it.

One of the things that had caught my eye was the mention of Fort Detrick as being one of the original sites of it's development. Back when there was a big scare (and a few deaths), from anthrax after 9/11 it turned out that the strain going around had been developed at Fort Derrick. They seem to study and develop a lot of things that we don't know about.
The US spent $150 billion on government labs over the past 5 years and bad actors like this top poster pretend that there's nothing happening in government labs. And then when a Phd microbiologist that works in those labs tells us what she was working on... she's a charlatan.

These political hacks know nothing about science... but they top post lies and slander and smear jobs against the scientists that are telling the truth. It is disgusting.

So, what is the book, that came out a month ago, about? And why is it being attacked by the establishment? It is about government corruption. So who do you suppose is attacking her and the book? Wouldn't be the same people she exposed in the book, eh? People like Dr. Fauci and the head of the CDC; people who own patents on the vaccinations, and people like Bill Gates who buy into those patents for the windfall in royalties if they can force the whole planet to be vaccinated, which is exactly what Bill Gates is screaming for.

pretty powerful enemies.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
So true, we watch it play out on PJ daily. It's mind boggling how they accept distortions and conspiracy theories.

actCheck PostsFeatured Posts
The Falsehoods of the ‘Plandemic’ Video
The first installment of a documentary called “Plandemic” stormed through social media this week, promising viewers on its website that the film will “expose the scientific and political elite who run the scam that is our global health system.” The video appeared across platforms, with individual uploads each garnering hundreds of thousands of views.

But the viral video, running nearly 26 minutes, weaves a grand conspiracy theory by using a host of false and misleading claims about the novel coronavirus pandemic and its origins, vaccines, treatments for COVID-19, and more.

The video is largely an interview with Judy Mikovits, a former chronic fatigue researcher who has lobbed a number of accusations against National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci. Mikovits was an author on a controversial 2009 study linking a retrovirus to chronic fatigue syndrome that was published in the journal Science, and then retracted in late 2011 after labs were unable to replicate the results and other issues were brought to light.

PNWest

So true, we watch it play out on PJ daily. It's mind boggling how they accept distortions and conspiracy theories.

actCheck PostsFeatured Posts
The Falsehoods of the ‘Plandemic’ Video
The first installment of a documentary called “Plandemic” stormed through social media this week, promising viewers on its website that the film will “expose the scientific and political elite who run the scam that is our global health system.” The video appeared across platforms, with individual uploads each garnering hundreds of thousands of views.

But the viral video, running nearly 26 minutes, weaves a grand conspiracy theory by using a host of false and misleading claims about the novel coronavirus pandemic and its origins, vaccines, treatments for COVID-19, and more.

The video is largely an interview with Judy Mikovits, a former chronic fatigue researcher who has lobbed a number of accusations against National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci. Mikovits was an author on a controversial 2009 study linking a retrovirus to chronic fatigue syndrome that was published in the journal Science, and then retracted in late 2011 after labs were unable to replicate the results and other issues were brought to light.

Over and over and over the right wing kooks try to refute fact with the bullsh!t posted on sites like those listed in my signature. Why - because there is no established media that is willing to post that nonsense. In fact their use of this crap is what inspired me to creat my signature. Just look at the sources they use. They'll believe this sh!t but scream "fake news" about evry responsible news source in the world. Pathetic.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Over and over and over the right wing kooks try to refute fact with the bullsh!t posted on sites like those listed in my signature. Why - because there is no established media that is willing to post that nonsense. In fact their use of this crap is what inspired me to creat my signature. Just look at the sources they use. They'll believe this sh!t but scream "fake news" about evry responsible news source in the world. Pathetic.
I know, they seem to unable to see how unrealistic some of those sites are -- their favorite websites count on these types to gobble up their stories and they do. The more hits on the website -- the more money!!
Trump loves these types as well -- these people are his declared favorite -- truth is alien to him and his base.

Boltlady

Mayor
The US spent $150 billion on government labs over the past 5 years and bad actors like this top poster pretend that there's nothing happening in government labs. And then when a Phd microbiologist that works in those labs tells us what she was working on... she's a charlatan.

These political hacks know nothing about science... but they top post lies and slander and smear jobs against the scientists that are telling the truth. It is disgusting.

So, what is the book, that came out a month ago, about? And why is it being attacked by the establishment? It is about government corruption. So who do you suppose is attacking her and the book? Wouldn't be the same people she exposed in the book, eh? People like Dr. Fauci and the head of the CDC; people who own patents on the vaccinations, and people like Bill Gates who buy into those patents for the windfall in royalties if they can force the whole planet to be vaccinated, which is exactly what Bill Gates is screaming for.

pretty powerful enemies.
Whenever people come forward with better answers for humanity's problems that don't involve the 'inner circle' making great amounts of profit they either disappear altogether or they are disparaged in a multitude of ways. In fact it is in so many ways that when you see so many disgusting things said and written about them you want to go back to the old 'methinks he doth protest too much'. When that happens I tend to try and do more research on the person or product to find out what the reality is.

Unfortunately I'm not able to do as much of that as I used to before my breathing problems got so severe but I still get some of it in.

Days

Commentator
Whenever people come forward with better answers for humanity's problems that don't involve the 'inner circle' making great amounts of profit they either disappear altogether or they are disparaged in a multitude of ways. In fact it is in so many ways that when you see so many disgusting things said and written about them you want to go back to the old 'methinks he doth protest too much'. When that happens I tend to try and do more research on the person or product to find out what the reality is.

Unfortunately I'm not able to do as much of that as I used to before my breathing problems got so severe but I still get some of it in.
The "corruption" part happened back in the 1980's when Congress decided to let directors of research of government labs obtain patents from their research, even though the work is paid for by taxpayer dollars. Those patents pay royalties. Ever since then, these directors have been playing the game of developing viruses so that they spread in humans and release them into the wild; then create a vaccine for the disease, which they then get the patents for those vaccines. That's what this book exposed.

Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science

PNWest

The "corruption" part happened back in the 1980's when Congress decided to let directors of research of government labs obtain patents from their research, even though the work is paid for by taxpayer dollars. Those patents pay royalties. Ever since then, these directors have been playing the game of developing viruses so that they spread in humans and release them into the wild; then create a vaccine for the disease, which they then get the patents for those vaccines. That's what this book exposed.

Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science

And this ladies and gentlemen is the way right winger process information.

And you wonder why I call them a bunch of [edited to avoid unwarranted censorship for name calling]

Again for the thousandth time let's look at this charlatan's history:

Judy Anne Mikovits (c. 1958) is a discredited American ex-research scientist[10][11][12][2][3] who is known for her anti-vaccination activism,[13][12] promotion of conspiracy theories, and scientific misconduct.[6][7][8][9] She has made false claims about vaccines, coronavirus, and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).[10][11][14]

As research director of CFS research organization Whittemore Peterson Institute (WPI) from 2006 to 2011, Mikovits led an effort that reported in 2009 that a retrovirus known as xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMRV) was associated with CFS and may have had a causal role. However, the paper came under fire,[6] leading to an eventual retraction on December 22, 2011, by the journal Science.[8][15]

One of the slowbussers here posted a link to this charlatan's video the other day. Although it was debunked in the thread here's a little more background.

I haven't see the video so I don't know how much your lady knows about this plandemic - This lady knows a lot about it:- It was planned and a 'new wave' is planned, for our delight' next.

PNWest

I haven't see the video so I don't know how much your lady knows about this plandemic - This lady knows a lot about it:- It was planned and a 'new wave' is planned, for our delight' next.

It's Amazing Polly! Britian's most trusted source for right wing news even too ridiculous for Fox. Millions of liberals are willing to expose themselves to financial ruin and disease with no vaccine or cure ..... just to stick it to Trump. Sounds logical to me.

If you want to believe something that is crazy is actually true and all of the normal sources tell you it is false you can always call on Amazing Polly! YouTube channel for the most intransigent [edited for backhanded personal insults to conservative posters] of PJ.

I can't wait to click on the "ALL ABOUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST!" video.