• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is privilege.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why? It’s a portion of my wages (that portion of the wealth equivalent my labor creates that is not appropriated in the form of profit) being returned to me after the government which did not produce that wealth takes its cut.
Do you take refundable tax credits?

EatTheRich

President
Do you take refundable tax credits?
When I can. But I don’t get back as much as is withheld from me, ever. Almost no one does but it seems you feel a need to witch hunt anyone who disagrees with you by finding what you view as personal fault in their laying claim to their legal property.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When I can. But I don’t get back as much as is withheld from me, ever. Almost no one does but it seems you feel a need to witch hunt anyone who disagrees with you by finding what you view as personal fault in their laying claim to their legal property.
Nor should you. That doesn't seem to me that it prevents you from your own witch Hunt with anyone you disagree with who lays claim totheir legal property. You have yet to point out which of these filthy riches so angry with did so outside the law

reason10

Governor

Those aren't privileges.

They are open to anyone

All you have to do is be poor.

They are privileges given to the stupid and lazy in order to buy their vote.
A lot of poor people decide to work harder and smarter, (and generally find their way up to the middle class when a Republican is president.)

reason10

Governor
I noticed someone did, and they definitely make more and pay more taxes than you as a substitute teacher.

So really… what are you going on about?
So you approve of the welfare state? You approve of useless, lazy idiots being paid more than educators?

You are the problem.

reason10

Governor
Hey, Phil, notice the racist talking points in the opening post?
What race?
Are suggesting only blacks are on welfare? Are you suggesting only Hispanics are on welfare?
I look at welfare as an equal opportunity scam, available to the stupid and lazy in all races.
Nothing in the first post suggested a specific race is a part of that scam.
But we now know which race you think is scamming the welfare system.
Guess what that makes you.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
How so? That is me getting a portion of my earnings back after making an involuntary interest-free loan to the government of a parasitical ruling class. If I have (just for example) $400 in wages withheld from my paycheck, and then when I file my taxes I get $100 of that $400 back, that is not someone subsidizing me, that is me subsidizing the ruling class to the tune of $300.
No that's you subsidizing 3 people who won't work

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Taxes on unearned income? You mean all the welfare people? You would tax all those poor people who don't work but recieve free money from the government?
ETR claims to be the Data Pro and IRS dats proves 2017 tax cuts helped the low and middle class the most and leftist can't see or don't care their Congress are ensuring that is destroyed with Build Back Better

1st grade kids know those on welfare don't pay any income Taxes, hell those people don't even pay sales tax on FOOD......................

Let's see what Data Pro ETR says about that

reason10

Governor
You used a dog whistle.
Actually, the MORON here who suggested there were racial overtones to that first post is the dog whistler here. That idiot suggests the welfare privilege ONLY applies to blacks.
You calling it a dog whistle suggests the same thing.
Charles Murray had a different idea:
https://www.jstor.org/stable/23262568

He suggests in this piece that although the welfare state was aimed primarily at blacks, there would be a looming white underclass in the future. He wrote this in the mid 90s and now it has come true. I know you want to believe that blacks are BACK on the plantation with welfare, instead of cotton, as their shackles.

Welcome to the 21st Century, where ALL democrats (not just black ones) are on welfare and receiving the welfare privilege mentioned in the first post. And THESE folks are paying for it.
1638639251246.png

HermanCainAwarder

Council Member
So you approve of the welfare state? You approve of useless, lazy idiots being paid more than educators?

You are the problem.
I don’t approve welfare states, so let’s just drop all the states that take more federal money than the federal taxes they pay.

I wouldn’t consider a job that revolves around taking roll call as “educators”. Not to mention the federal taxes you pay probably aren’t enough to cover the infrastructure you use everyday created and maintained by federal dollars.

As for real teachers, I am highly supportive of raising their compensations country wide. Maybe they’ll spare a penny for substitutes too.

EatTheRich

President
Nor should you. That doesn't seem to me that it prevents you from your own witch Hunt with anyone you disagree with who lays claim totheir legal property. You have yet to point out which of these filthy riches so angry with did so outside the law
So according to your OWN principle of what is right (accumulating as much as you legally can) I have not taken advantage of anyone. And my getting back a portion of the cut the government takes out of my paycheck doesn’t require millions of deaths every year. But the tremendous incomes of the wealthy do.

EatTheRich

President
Taxes on unearned income? You mean all the welfare people? You would tax all those poor people who don't work but recieve free money from the government?
Welfare is part of the compensation paid to the working class for its collective labor. Since eliminating it would mean plummeting wages, as well as the physical deaths of millions who would otherwise be back to work within 4 months as the majority of people on welfare are, the rich rely on it to maintain their labor force.

And it represents a drop in the bucket compared to the billions in income of those who do not work but just let their investments work for them.

EatTheRich

President
ETR claims to be the Data Pro and IRS dats proves 2017 tax cuts helped the low and middle class the most and leftist can't see or don't care their Congress are ensuring that is destroyed with Build Back Better

1st grade kids know those on welfare don't pay any income Taxes, hell those people don't even pay sales tax on FOOD......................

Let's see what Data Pro ETR says about that
You have to understand how to interpret the data, not just take the self-serving claims of ruling-class propaganda at face value. Maybe the upper percentiles saved less as a percentage of income, but their tremendous gross savings were made up by things like eliminating the pandemic response team to save money, something for which we have all paid many times over much more than the two to three figures most of us saved.