• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thought For Today 28March2023

Zam-Zam

Senator
21Again he said to them, "I go away, and you will seek me and die in your sin; where I am going, you cannot come." 22Then said the Jews, "Will he kill himself, since he says, `Where I am going, you cannot come'?" 23He said to them, "You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world. 24I told you that you would die in your sins, for you will die in your sins unless you believe that I am he." 25They said to him, "Who are you?" Jesus said to them, "Even what I have told you from the beginning. 26I have much to say about you and much to judge; but he who sent me is true, and I declare to the world what I have heard from him." 27They did not understand that he spoke to them of the Father. 28So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority but speak thus as the Father taught me. 29And he who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what is pleasing to him." 30As he spoke thus, many believed in him.

JOHN 8:21-30

Have a Blessed day.