• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trolling

Lobato1

Mayor
Man o man what ever happened to this PoliticalJack forum's iron clad rules against trolling????
Best Regards
Lobato1

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
It's a sign of the general lack of civility and etiquette all across the worldwide web. It's not just here. It's everywhere where online political discussion happens.

Lobato1

Mayor
It's a sign of the general lack of civility and etiquette all across the worldwide web. It's not just here. It's everywhere where online political discussion happens.
It has been several years that I did not post in this PoliticalJack forum & at that time, trolling on other's post would get us a warning, followed by suspensions & ultimately expulsion.
Go figure.
Best Regards
Lobato1

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It has been several years that I did not post in this PoliticalJack forum & at that time, trolling on other's post would get us a warning, followed by suspensions & ultimately expulsion.
Go figure.
Best Regards
Lobato1
Warnings/suspensions didn't work and I'm sure Mods got tired of that and now it's play politics but beware how deep ya go with trolling

I've always picked at you but glad to see you're still kicking up dust

Lobato1

Mayor
Warnings/suspensions didn't work and I'm sure Mods got tired of that and now it's play politics but beware how deep ya go with trolling

I've always picked at you but glad to see you're still kicking up dust
SOLUTION
Ignore the troller using spin to sidetrack the theme of the TP (Top Post).
Best Regards
Lobato1

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not to mention posters agreed it was over moderated..so we stopped when the new rules were agreed to