• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump again says coronavirus will “just disappear”

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yup. As the virus rages out of control with no relief in sight, Trump says it will “just disappear.” He actually said that again today.

The lying lunatic-in-chief...

It just goes to show what a simple minded, pampered little boy that he really is. He has always gotten his way his whole stinking life and now he thinks this pandemic is going to just disappear because he wants it to. My God, how can anybody support such a dumb jack ass?

Colorforms

Senator
Yup. As the virus rages out of control with no relief in sight, Trump says it will “just disappear.” He actually said that again today.

The lying lunatic-in-chief...

So you think this pandemic will go on forever? Have you built your bunker yet or are you just going to hide in your basement until you die?

Bugsy McGurk

President
So you think this pandemic will go on forever? Have you built your bunker yet or are you just going to hide in your basement until you die?
The pandemic will not go on forever.

Now back to the topic - do you think COVID-19 will “just disappear”?

Bugsy McGurk

President
It just goes to show what a simple minded, pampered little boy that he really is. He has always gotten his way his whole stinking life and now he thinks this pandemic is going to just disappear because he wants it to. My God, how can anybody support such a dumb jack ass?
His go-to move is always the same - absurd lying.

Colorforms

Senator
The pandemic will not go on forever.

Now back to the topic - do you think COVID-19 will “just disappear”?
Of course it will. It will be a part of daily life just like the flu is. I even believe that eventually leftie snowflakes will quit hyperventilating and peeing themselves every time someone suggests going to dinner or a movie. That may be sometime in the future though. Lefties are notoriously cowardly. :)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Of course it will. It will be a part of daily life just like the flu is. I even believe that eventually leftie snowflakes will quit hyperventilating and peeing themselves every time someone suggests going to dinner or a movie. That may be sometime in the future though. Lefties are notoriously cowardly. :)
Just like the flu? The flu has not “just disappeared” either.

Like Trump, you make no sense.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump can't stop with the delusional talk. I'm sure his staff has tried to tell him what he should say in public, but he knows if he doesn't fill his supporters' heads with nonsense, they too might blame him for his inability to lead the country thru this pandemic.

Cause MAGA Cultist will sign a waver saying they'll pay for all medical expenses related to their CV19 care?

No, that's how we know they'll full of crap

Colorforms

Senator
Cause MAGA Cultist will sign a waver saying they'll pay for all medical expenses related to their CV19 care?

Right? At least we "MAGA Cultists" take it into consideration, unlike leftie animals who don't wear masks as they're burning down other people's stuff and killing people.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You call it notoriously coward. Anyone sane can call the actions of yhose who aren’t willing to do the right thing and not act like 3 yr olds with no patience and a lack of caring for others this pandemic is killing, idiotic self centered imbiciles. And that includes your obese, childish, cowardly, POS President Trump. Mr. bunker boy who is scared of a few rioters and then denies it later. How damn dumb could anyone be to support a blithering putrid coward like Donald Trump is more than I know.

Colorforms

Senator
You call it notoriously coward. Anyone sane can call the actions of yhose who aren’t willing to do the right thing and not act like 3 yr olds with no patience and a lack of caring for others this pandemic is killing, idiotic self centered imbiciles. And that includes your obese, childish, cowardly, POS President Trump. Mr. bunker boy who is scared of a few rioters and then denies it later. How damn dumb could anyone be to support a blithering putrid coward like Donald Trump is more than I know.
Right, because rioters are amenable folks, just ask David Dorn and those people killed in the CHOP. What sane person wouldn't be afraid of those leftie animals, they're violent and stupid, a bad combination.

Yes, the left is notoriously cowardly. They will not riot outside of safe zones run by other lefties who refuse to follow or enforce the law. They refuse to come out of their basements until a vaccine is discovered, which could be years in the future. It's really pretty pathetic. It saddens me that society has degraded to the point where we have lefties who can't handle any form of adversity without throwing a tantrum.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Right, because rioters are amenable folks, just ask David Dorn and those people killed in the CHOP. What sane person wouldn't be afraid of those leftie animals, they're violent and stupid, a bad combination.

Yes, the left is notoriously cowardly. They will not riot outside of safe zones run by other lefties who refuse to follow or enforce the law. They refuse to come out of their basements until a vaccine is discovered, which could be years in the future. It's really pretty pathetic. It saddens me that society has degraded to the point where we have lefties who can't handle any form of adversity without throwing a tantrum.
So are you saying that Donald Trump is also a coward because he won’t be around anyone else until they are checked out for the virus? He is the most protected person in the world, yet you don’t think he’s a coward? He protects himself but he doesn’t protect others by wearing a mask. You can better believe that when he goes to Mount Rushmore to run off his damn stupid mouth and try to blame lefty for everything, That he will see to it that he is protected from outsiders or anyone else whether it be the virus or someone who hates him maybe wanting to end his crazy life. Are you saying that Donald Trump wasn’t a coward when he went into the bunker because they were rioters or protesters or whatever outside the White House? Then he deemed it necessary to lie about it and say he was just in the bunker to check things out. He needed Melania and Baron there with him to check things out? They said the man is a coward and a liar and yes, some of us are being careful for whatever reasons we have. I’d be a damn fool if I wasn’t careful because of circumstances that I can’t control. If you want to condemn me and others for that, then hop to it. That would make you a macho man just like your president who Walks out on the stage at his rallies with that damn song playing in the background.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Isn’t it funny how some Trump cultists carry-on about the lift being cowards because we want to follow the rules that the experts say we should. They want us to listen to Mr. genius Donald J Trump, who he claims was a scholar. He’s nothing but a lying fool and it’s easy for him to tell others to go out and mingle into work right alongside people who might have the virus but he protects his big fat ass all the time. Who else is tested And protected like that big POS?

Colorforms

Senator
So are you saying that Donald Trump is also a coward because he won’t be around anyone else until they are checked out for the virus? He is the most protected person in the world, yet you don’t think he’s a coward? He protects himself but he doesn’t protect others by wearing a mask. You can better believe that when he goes to Mount Rushmore to run off his damn stupid mouth and try to blame lefty for everything, That he will see to it that he is protected from outsiders or anyone else whether it be the virus or someone who hates him maybe wanting to end his crazy life. Are you saying that Donald Trump wasn’t a coward when he went into the bunker because they were rioters or protesters or whatever outside the White House? Then he deemed it necessary to lie about it and say he was just in the bunker to check things out. He needed Melania and Baron there with him to check things out? They said the man is a coward and a liar and yes, some of us are being careful for whatever reasons we have. I’d be a damn fool if I wasn’t careful because of circumstances that I can’t control. If you want to condemn me and others for that, then hop to it. That would make you a macho man just like your president who Walks out on the stage at his rallies with that damn song playing in the background.
What, you don't think that Obama had an entourage that kept him protected from every little thing? That's the job of the president's staff. No president's staff is going to allow the president to risk himself over anything. Biden isn't even president yet and he's only coming out of his basement for short hops. You don't think he isn't running around with a group that is keeping him protected?

I know you're just a big ball of hate, but you need to get passed that and start using reason from time to time.