• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump is stoking xenophobic panic in a time of crisis

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Your sources are lying to you.

Quit repeating lies.
My "sources" are ME. My observations. And my experience with my mother, who spent three years in the throes of dementia before dying. Once you start down that raod, it just keeps getting worse until you die.

FakeName

Governor
My "sources" are ME. My observations. And my experience with my mother, who spent three years in the throes of dementia before dying. Once you start down that raod, it just keeps getting worse until you die.
Then you are lying. He doesn't have dementia.

FakeName

Governor
What you are observing are selectively edited pieces designed to trash Biden by right wing fake news.

Do us all a favor and for at least a month turn off Fox news, Rush, Brietbart etc. and get your info only from sources that predate the modern era of activist journalism.

Try getting all your info from sources that are at least 50 years old, hopefully it will open your eyes to how badly you are being duped.

Raoul_Luke

What you are observing are selectively edited pieces designed to trash Biden by right wing fake news.

Do us all a favor and for at least a month turn off Fox news, Rush, Brietbart etc. and get your info only from sources that predate the modern era of activist journalism.

Try getting all your info from sources that are at least 50 years old, hopefully it will open your eyes to how badly you are being duped.
If he didn't make these gaffes, you couldn't edit them out, so just stop this charade. It is what it is - Joe is at least on the cusp of dementia, if not fully in its grip.

FakeName

Governor
If he didn't make these gaffes, you couldn't edit them out, so just stop this charade. It is what it is - Joe is at least on the cusp of dementia, if not fully in its grip.
nonsense.

FakeName

Governor
Where did I suggest I had his medical records? We post opinions here, hopefully fact based, and that is my opinion, based on the facts of what I see him saying and doing.
So these people are actually health professionals..
..Do you agree, or is your double standard too big.

350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously

or this

Thousands of mental health professionals agree with Woodward and the New York Times op-ed author: Trump is dangerous

Raoul_Luke

So these people are actually health professionals..
..Do you agree, or is your double standard too big.

350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously

or this

Thousands of mental health professionals agree with Woodward and the New York Times op-ed author: Trump is dangerous
LOL! I don't see it, so it's not a double standard. Your appeal to authority here is, in that these are leftist "professionals" who are ignoring the evidence of Biden's mental decline. I have no doubt Trump has an asocial personality disorder but then, as far as I can tell, so do all politicians, entertainers, and corporate executives. I see Trump giving two hour speeches without a teleprompter or even notes. He is not senile.

Raoul_Luke

You are ignoring the fact that the only people saying Biden has dementia are "rightest" and not professionals, including yourself.

There is your double standard again.
Regardless, the obvious evidence of Biden't mental deficiencies exists - on camera. Trump is a bullshitter, and you lefties want to turn that into a mental deficiency; yet your pols are as well. This is absurd - Joe is frequently confused, tongue tied and inappropriately argumentative. That is all the evidence we need to know he is unfit for office, regardless of diagnosis. His mental lapses will be obvious in any debate with Trump, who is actually quite good at debating. And they will be predominate in the Trump campaign commercials. Good luck with Joe...

FakeName

Governor
Regardless, the obvious evidence of Biden't mental deficiencies exists - on camera. Trump is a bullshitter, and you lefties want to turn that into a mental deficiency; yet your pols are as well. This is absurd - Joe is frequently confused, tongue tied and inappropriately argumentative. That is all the evidence we need to know he is unfit for office, regardless of diagnosis. His mental lapses will be obvious in any debate with Trump, who is actually quite good at debating. And they will be predominate in the Trump campaign commercials. Good luck with Joe...
Nonsense.

Trump's mental illness, on the other hand has thousands of psychiatrists sounding the alarm and speaking out.

Your double standard is massive and obvious.

It is amazing you can't see it.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Where did I suggest I had his medical records? We post opinions here, hopefully fact based, and that is my opinion, based on the facts of what I see him saying and doing.
Basically you righties post crap that you wish was true repeating each other's lies over and over again as if youir lies are repeated often enough they become true.

Raoul_Luke

Basically you righties post crap that you wish was true repeating each other's lies over and over again as if youir lies are repeated often enough they become true.
LOL! And of course you lefties never do that...

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Nor do I.
Yet we repeatedly see the short bussers here lying. How many times have you seen these dullard proclaim that I, PNWest, the most impartial and bipartisan poster of all time called Trump's travel ban on China racist or even wrong? I supported him on that because it was just about the only proper thing that piss-poor excuse for a human being has done during this crisis. Yet these righties wish that I had critisized him.

If you take away lies, distortion and half-truths right wingers wouldn't be able to argue anything.