• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump just having too much fun at Daytona 500

Dino

Russian Asset
Donald talks the talk and walks the walk at Daytona. His 4th time visiting this race, first as President.
He and Melania are grand marshals of the event, so gave the order to start engines

To go one better, Trump insisted he wanted HIS car out there, and now he's done it.
They just drove the pace laps around the monster oval in the 11-ton Beast.

No booing, no thrown beer cans, just chants of "USA" and "Four more years!"

Awesome start to a great racing day. Let's go racing boys, and God bless America.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LOL, racing...love by inbreds everywhere. ;)
It's Bigots as you and Sow Clinton the reason Trump won in 2016...……...you couldn't afford the gas for ONE Motorhome in the infield to get to Daytona or the cost of tickets in the stands.

You do prove as I posted above that with that many American Patriots at the race it gives liberals migraines and constipation. Those same "inbreds" soon will be in your city at the Chicago race track, what you going to say then Bigot?

"inbreds"===HUD PROJECTS...............

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Donald talks the talk and walks the walk at Daytona. His 4th time visiting this race, first as President.
He and Melania are grand marshals of the event, so gave the order to start engines

To go one better, Trump insisted he wanted HIS car out there, and now he's done it.
They just drove the pace laps around the monster oval in the 11-ton Beast.

No booing, no thrown beer cans, just chants of "USA" and "Four more years!"

Awesome start to a great racing day. Let's go racing boys, and God bless America.
I’m not a racing fan (it’s fine - I just find it boring), but what is interesting is that Trump finds new ways to troll effete lefty snobs and highbrows daily. That is a big part of what this was about.

For better or for worse, he forces both his enemies and his allies to fixate on him 24x7x365.

I’m not sure leftists even have lives anymore at this point. Certainly the media covers nothing and no one else.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It's Bigots as you and Sow Clinton the reason Trump won in 2016...……...you couldn't afford the gas for ONE Motorhome in the infield to get to Daytona or the cost of tickets in the stands.

You do prove as I posted above that with that many American Patriots at the race it gives liberals migraines and constipation. Those same "inbreds" soon will be in your city at the Chicago race track, what you going to say then Bigot?

"inbreds"===HUD PROJECTS...............
Not much, other than “reported”. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not much, other than “reported”. :)
Report it as you do often lil' punk...………..here's your "inbred" fvcks

You biggest punk bigot that came to PJ after ya'll destroyed Topix……….if you what SW wants...…….so be it...……...destroy PJ as you did Topix ……….BOY

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Report it as you do often lil' punk...………..here's your "inbred" fvcks

You biggest punk bigot that came to PJ after ya'll destroyed Topix……….if you what SW wants...…….so be it...……...destroy PJ as you did Topix ……….BOY
You sound upset...all because of me. I have a lot of power. :). BOY

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You sound upset...all because of me. I have a lot of power. :). BOY
Negative...……..no punk sonofabitch could ever have power over me...…...BOY...….YOU have NO POWER over anyone...………...other than maybe your boyfriend

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Negative...……..no punk sonofabitch could ever have power over me...…...BOY...….YOU have NO POWER over anyone...………...other than maybe your boyfriend
Me able to upset you with just some words on the internet is POWER. Wooo

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Last time Daytona race was rained out on Sunday was in 2012...…………...they were not at a "parade"...……………….why post and prove how ignorant you really are?

BTW: it wasn't raining before race started...……………..
It wasn't rain, it was liberal tears!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
hey it only cost us taxpayers about 2 million for him to do this and funny thing his campaign manager posted Bush's crowd photo AT FIRST, here is his "200,000 screaming fan" photo, LMAO at ALL the empty seats
1581951156605.png