• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Typically racist left attacks Senator Tim Scott

reason10

Governor
This is despicable, even for Woke people.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tim-scott-responds-to-stunning-assault-left-color-skin

Tim Scott responds to 'stunning' assault from the left: 'They're literally attacking the color of my skin'
Scott on Washington Post's panned fact-check of his family history: 'He was trying to discredit my story'
"Intolerance so often comes from the left with words like 'Uncle Tim' and the 'n-word' being used against me," Scott said. "And last night what was trending in social media was 'Uncle Tim,' and they doubled down on this concept of liberal oppression. It is stunning in 2021 that those who speak about ending discrimination want to end it by more discrimination."

"The left has doubled down that they are going to, not attack my policies, but they're literally attacking the color of my skin," he added.

Imagine calling the Obama a N-word.

Hell, imagine calling MaxiPad Waters the N-word.

This is so typical of the racist left. In America, all racism comes from the left.

The Woke racist idiots here prove that on a daily basis.

reason10

Governor
Oh, by the way, for the brain dead woke moron who suggest racism is written in America's founding documents, let's see some proof.

(I know there isn't, but maybe an idiot lib will get his first look at the Constitution.)

I agree that there is racism in America. It's all on the left.

EatTheRich

President
Oh, by the way, for the brain dead woke moron who suggest racism is written in America's founding documents, let's see some proof.

(I know there isn't, but maybe an idiot lib will get his first look at the Constitution.)

I agree that there is racism in America. It's all on the left.
So you disagree with Scott when he said the U.S. is not racist?

Racism in the Declaration of Independence: “He has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian savages, whose known rule of warfare is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes, and conditions."

Racism in the Constitution: “Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.”

“The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.”

Perhaps you should have read it yourself. Anyway, you think most of those calling Scott “Uncle Tim” might be other Black people who are disappointed with his behavior, not whites making racial attacks?