• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Until...

... we all wear surgical masks (which is a mechanical expression of herd immunity) the problem will get worse and worse. The Japanese can do it so why can't we? Anthony Fauci said masks don't work. ha ha

1585387880397.png

Let's see some data... how much do masks reduce the risks of contracting covid?
I've seen the CDC videos that justifiy not wearing even surgical masks for the general public. It it one more reason not to trust everythng they say. Much like when the government told 9-11 pile workers the air was safe to breath. I didn't believe it, did you?

They talk about loose fitting surgical masks that still let some viral loads from infected people through as if that isn't good enough but they don't mention how a mask not only worn by the infected but also the would be infected would double the effectiveness. The studies themselves seem to push an agenda much like tobacco company research. It boggles the mind that so many Asians could be wrong. ha ha

I don't go into public high traffic places without a mask and a hand sanitizer in the back pocket. If anybody gets sick without having used a mask I don't feel sorry for them. They should have known better.

@ObamacareForever

You know what would NOT work well if people regularly wore masks? Facial recognition software. I wonder what the Chinese government will do when they figure that out? Tell the citizens masks don't work? ah ha ha ha ha...

Bugsy McGurk

President
... we all wear surgical masks (which is a mechanical expression of herd immunity) the problem will get worse and worse. The Japanese can do it so why can't we? Anthony Fauci said masks don't work. ha ha

View attachment 49866
It’s quite ridiculous to talk about everybody wearing masks when there are still shortages for medical workers and first responders.

That said, I think the wearing of masks will be commonplace in the next phase if they can be produced in numbers allowing for distribution to the general public. If they didn’t provide some protection, medical workers wouldn’t wear them. But they do wear them because they know they provide considerable protection.

It’s quite ridiculous to talk about everybody wearing masks when there are still shortages for medical workers and first responders.
No it isn't. For one wearing masks by the public reduces the numbers medical workers would have to care for and two YOU CAN MAKE SURGICAL MASKS AT HOME BY DOWNLOADING SEWING PATTERNS FOR THEM FROM THE INTERNET!!!

Geez Louise we've made that comment many times before @Bugsy McGurk

That said, I think the wearing of masks will be commonplace in the next phase if they can be produced in numbers allowing for distribution to the general public. If they didn’t provide some protection, medical workers wouldn’t wear them. But they do wear them because they know they provide considerable protection.
Agreed. And you can make surgical masks at home on your down time too, @Bugsy McGurk .

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
How many days late do you think that will be? I've been ranting for days.

I don't know. We have a couple of those masks you use when sanding wood. The hospitals here are asking for donations but our are used nd they wouldn't accpet them. I've been reusing the masks to prevent inhaling sanding dust. I'm going to throw them in the wash and have them ready if needed.

I don't know. We have a couple of those masks you use when sanding wood. The hospitals here are asking for donations but our are used nd they wouldn't accpet them. I've been reusing the masks to prevent inhaling sanding dust. I'm going to throw them in the wash and have them ready if needed.
If they are rated N95 or P100 they might not wash well. Careful with the elastic bands. Make cloth surgical masks say 3 to 4 per person for a days use. Make them fit as tight to the cheek as possible.

You could use your shop pressure tank to blow them clean? Or a shop vac?

Be safe ya commie.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No it isn't. For one wearing masks by the public reduces the numbers medical workers would have to care for and two YOU CAN MAKE SURGICAL MASKS AT HOME BY DOWNLOADING SEWING PATTERNS FOR THEM FROM THE INTERNET!!!

Geez Louise we've made that comment many times before @Bugsy McGurk

Agreed. And you can make surgical masks at home on your down time too, @Bugsy McGurk .
Yapping about “homemade masks” just adds to the idiocy. Your way of avoiding the horrendous fact - Trump has failed the nation miserably.