• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Voters are woke

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
The fact that Cawthorn was voted out speaks well for voters in your state. Hopefully the GOP is in the early stages of DeTrumpification. The sooner the stench of Trump is removed from the US body politic, the better.
Unfortunately that is not going to happen. The only reason that the Yabba Dabba republicans of Western NC voting him out was because of those pictures that came out of him dressed up in women's clothes. Just look at the other races around the country. The GOP of 2022 is no different than the German Nazi supporters of the 1930s. Same type of people.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Unfortunately that is not going to happen. The only reason that the Yabba Dabba republicans of Western NC voting him out was because of those pictures that came out of him dressed up in women's clothes. Just look at the other races around the country. The GOP of 2022 is no different than the German Nazi supporters of the 1930s. Same type of people.
Sane, stable, normal people don’t write or think these sorts of things.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The fact that Cawthorn was voted out speaks well for voters in your state. Hopefully the GOP is in the early stages of DeTrumpification. The sooner the stench of Trump is removed from the US body politic, the better.
Never send a boy to do a mans job

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Western NC is the leftist/liberal part of the state
Topic was the "country" it's about NC

PNWest

Western NC is the leftist/liberal part of the state
Topic was the "country" it's about NC
What world are you living in where a right wing nut would be elected in a liberal part of the state. Clearly you are not familiar with the western part of your own state. Outside of the oasis of Asheville there isn't much liberal to be had in that part of the work.

Edit - by the way @Dawg you haven't contributed any sites to the List I have provided for you righties in spite of the fact that I have even offered naming rights to you. You want it? It could be named "The Dawg List of Left Wing Kook, Disinformation and Propaganda Websites" if you want it - I'll even replace Yabba and Dabba with your avatar - http://pnwest.rf.gd/yabbadabba.html and rename the site for you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What world are you living in where a right wing nut would be elected in a liberal part of the state. Clearly you are not familiar with the western part of your own state. Outside of the oasis of Asheville there isn't much liberal to be had in that part of the work.

Asheville wants to be our Portland as Charlotte wants to be our Chicago, so the "part of the work" you posted of can't be perfect and I damn sure know more about Asheville than you do.

Last edited:

PNWest

Asheville wants to be our Portland as Charlotte wants to be our Chicago, so the "part of the work" you posted of can't be perfect and I damn sure know more about Asheville than you do.
Asheville is just about the only decent place in that part of the world. It's beautiful country filled with a bunch of KOOKs outside of the city.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Asheville is just about the only decent place in that part of the world. It's beautiful country filled with a bunch of KOOKs outside of the city.
Yet the county (Buncombe) voted for Biden and here you are damning them and it's clear you have much self expertise of what a KOOK is and you prove that with every post you make.

(Hypocrisy is you posting insults and reporting insuklts)CYA

Last edited:

PNWest

Yet the county (Buncombe) voted for Biden and here you are damning them and it's clear you have much self expertise of what a KOOK is and you prove that with every post you make.

(Hypocrisy is you posting insults and reporting insuklts)CYA
Did I make any personal insults against you? I think not. If I did I'm pretty sure that I'd be thread-banned at best and maybe even put in the penalty box.

EatTheRich

President
The primary losses of so many Trump-backed candidates to candidates on their left suggests the party is becoming more moderate. It still has its rabid right wing and authoritarian tendencies, of course.

PNWest

The primary losses of so many Trump-backed candidates to candidates on their left suggests the party is becoming more moderate. It still has its rabid right wing and authoritarian tendencies, of course.

Do not fool yourselves. The GOP cannot be saved. They are a bunch of extremists and it is going to stay that way until the party completely flames out.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did I make any personal insults against you? I think not. If I did I'm pretty sure that I'd be thread-banned at best and maybe even put in the penalty box.
Not unless I reported you as you reported me whiny baby boy and I don't report.............insults or anything

PNWest

Not unless I reported you as you reported me whiny baby boy and I don't report.............insults or anything
boo hoo hoo ... report anything you want - no one follows the rules more than I do.