• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well that was disappointing

Dolly

Council Member
I recently started a thread and people started fighting and it got closed. I was sorry to see that happened. Do people fight like that a lot? Now I think I better not say much at all. I think it's hurting the participation here because I'm not sure what to say for fear of just getting in trouble. Yes, I know the usual 'read the rules' thing but I must say if people hate each other so much they can't discuss topics, then what's the point?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I recently started a thread and people started fighting and it got closed. I was sorry to see that happened. Do people fight like that a lot? Now I think I better not say much at all. I think it's hurting the participation here because I'm not sure what to say for fear of just getting in trouble. Yes, I know the usual 'read the rules' thing but I must say if people hate each other so much they can't discuss topics, then what's the point?
Politicians in D.C. hurt our country by disagreeing and fighting on important issues. Same way here on PJ -- many of us feel like, what's the point, watching and listening to the law makers. :rolleyes:
I hope you will come back and participate. :)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
It was the topic itself. You asked "What happened?" People responded by blaming somebody else and/or the other side. Probably happen to this thread too. Only a handful man up and own their own shiite. The rest point the finger at someone else. If you stick to the topic and respond to those who do likewise,you'll be fine.