• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

West Coast burning

Days

Commentator
So my wife, who has been following the fires, told me today, that 1/2 of the trees on the west coast will burn this year. I'm thinking that means California, Oregon, and Washington state.

that's a lot of fire.

she said the fire season is four months longer than it used to be. And that fires are bigger, hotter, and more dangerous than ever.

you know why?

chemtrails. the chaff is composed of metallic particles. Not only is it bad for your health, and changes the ph of the land... it also burns real hot.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
So my wife, who has been following the fires, told me today, that 1/2 of the trees on the west coast will burn this year. I'm thinking that means California, Oregon, and Washington state.
Is any of that still going on? Haven't heard much about it lately.

Days

Commentator
Is any of that still going on? Haven't heard much about it lately.
yep, new fires are still springing up daily.(Link) But the bulk of activity is dying down dramatically with Autumn weather. There was a veritable army of firefighters (1/3 million!) thrown against these fires, but they were up against extreme conditions. On a whole, they are winning, but it isn't over yet.