• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What a shock...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Self-identified commie says mask mandates and enforced social distancing should be made permanent:

A UK government adviser and former Communist Party member Susan Michie says that mask mandates and social distancing should continue “forever” and that people should adopt such behaviour just as they did with wearing seatbelts.

UK Government Adviser Says Mask Mandates Should Continue "Forever" | ZeroHedge

Good thing we don't have any of them here, am I right?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Self-identified commie says mask mandates and enforced social distancing should be made permanent:

A UK government adviser and former Communist Party member Susan Michie says that mask mandates and social distancing should continue “forever” and that people should adopt such behaviour just as they did with wearing seatbelts.

UK Government Adviser Says Mask Mandates Should Continue "Forever" | ZeroHedge

Good thing we don't have any of them here, am I right?
Yup. I haven’t heard of any American saying that.

Have you?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah, but you said some “people” are saying we should wear masks “forever.”

You’re giving up on that lie, right?
A large swath of the left is still masked, and (we both know) will be advocating to reinstate these idiiotic mask mandates at the first sign of next year's flu season. Why would I give up on anything I have to say - of the two of us, I'm not the one with the reputation of pushing foolish narratives that blow up in his face - that would be you.

A large swath of the left is still masked, and (we both know) will be advocating to reinstate these idiiotic mask mandates at the first sign of next year's flu season. Why would I give up on anything I have to say - of the two of us, I'm not the one with the reputation of pushing foolish narratives that blow up in his face - that would be you.
People who don't have vaccines should definitely still be wearing masks.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Translation: Yup. You busted me in another lie. But I’m too dishonest to admit it. Long live Trump!

;-)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
To be fair, I am A-ok with lefty hags concealing as much of their grotesque disfigurement as possible. More importantly, I enthusiastically support the swishy lefty males covering their walking-pathogen, disease-spewing pieholes.

As an aside, I’ll note that marxist leftists’ keen appreciation for masks emanates from the fact that it effectively blunts individualism and differentiation. Hive dwellers already relegated to an existence of deference to expert and herdism joyfully cling to such. Misery and despair is their greatest asset. They spread it every chance they get.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
People who don't have vaccines should definitely still be wearing masks.
You're NOT vaccinated, 3rd shot required this Fall and all 3 useless against the new DELTA variant in Wuhan

You begged for a chance to jump the line to get the shot and would Pay for it, sucka