• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What about the dog

Boltlady

Mayor
Although I haven't tried to follow every detail about that killing of students in Utah, there is one aspect that I'm very curious about. Seems there was a dog there. The dog was handed over to the ex boyfriend who was on the phone so often with the one girl. They had owned the dog together. That's all I've seen about the dog but it raises a LOT of questions in my mind.

Big dog or little dog?
Where was the dog during killings?
Where was the dog after the killings (there were many hours before anyone called about them)?
Did the dog have access to the bodies or were the doors closed?
Was there any blood on the dog?
Did the dog not bark?

Lots of questions about something that doesn't even seem to be of interest to the investigators.

Boltlady

Mayor
Although I haven't tried to follow every detail about that killing of students in Utah, there is one aspect that I'm very curious about. Seems there was a dog there. The dog was handed over to the ex boyfriend who was on the phone so often with the one girl. They had owned the dog together. That's all I've seen about the dog but it raises a LOT of questions in my mind.

Big dog or little dog?
Where was the dog during killings?
Where was the dog after the killings (there were many hours before anyone called about them)?
Did the dog have access to the bodies or were the doors closed?
Was there any blood on the dog?
Did the dog not bark?

Lots of questions about something that doesn't even seem to be of interest to the investigators.
So I must be the only one here who is curious about the presence of the dog. His name is Murphy btw. From the pictures I've seen of him he's a mid sized dog. He looks to be a light cream color which would surely show any blood that might have gotten on him. Supposedly there was much blood all over the place so where was Murphy?

If he didn't bark he probably knew the killer. If he did bark did anybody hear him?