• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What the F u d g e

EatTheRich

President
Way to dodge the question. Apparently you didn't think it through.
Let’s be honest here. The question is whether these shelters are open to all women or whether they discriminate against those women who are trans ... not just when they go into the restroom, not just when they check into the shelter, but every moment of every day of their lives.

Colorforms

Senator
Let’s be honest here. The question is whether these shelters are open to all women or whether they discriminate against those women who are trans ... not just when they go into the restroom, not just when they check into the shelter, but every moment of every day of their lives.
That wasn't the question. You know what the question was, and you know the answer, which is why you refuse to address it.

EatTheRich

President
LOL I know you are but what am I.
Such a childish response.
I didn’t say it for rhetorical advantage ... I was dead serious and anyone with safety concerns would do well to heed my warning ... when someone dreams up ways for others to act as sexual predators, they are almost always confessing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The thing is, unlike your phantom fake-trans people, racism is not hard to find since it is sort of constitutive of our society.
white male with penis pretend to be female
how the hell does that become racist!

Colorforms

Senator
The thing is, unlike your phantom fake-trans people, racism is not hard to find since it is sort of constitutive of our society.
Well, and leftists create it everywhere they have any power. Racism is the left's bread and butter. They'll never let it go, even if they have to make it up out of nothing, which they pretty much do anyway.