• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoa.... Deaths rocketing

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So, when Obama sent his kids to private schools.

Your retraction will be accepted.
I'm so tired of you rightwing liars. First Ladies don't have the authority.....this federal govt agency does.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture, through its Food and Nutrition Service, administers the National School Lunch Program at the federal level. At the state level, the program typically is administered by state education agencies, which operate the program through agreements with school districts.

Promoting the changes is appropriate for a First Lady.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm so tired of you rightwing liars. First Ladies don't have the authority.....this federal govt agency does.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture, through its Food and Nutrition Service, administers the National School Lunch Program at the federal level. At the state level, the program typically is administered by state education agencies, which operate the program through agreements with school districts.

Sure, but in the Orwellian Banana Republic of Trumplandia, it is said that Michelle Obama dictated that public school kids be fed processed mush.

You’re all hung up on reality.

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Eh

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sure, but in the Orwellian Banana Republic of Trumplandia, it is said that Michelle Obama dictated that public school kids be fed processed mush.

You’re all hung up on reality.

;-)
Yes she did and kids threw $millions of slop in the trash

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
WTF does that mean?
WTF it means is that the other poster has no ability to dialogue in good faith and does nothing but blame one side for a situation that has been compounded by all sides. Nobody's helping the situation other than finger pointing and playing stupid games.

write on

Senator
WTF it means is that the other poster has no ability to dialogue in good faith and does nothing but blame one side for a situation that has been compounded by all sides. Nobody's helping the situation other than finger pointing and playing stupid games.
You talk about "good faith" while baiting the very ones that you chastise.

Oh well, I guess that's part of your job here on PJ. ;)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You talk about "good faith" while baiting the very ones that you chastise.

Oh well, I guess that's part of your job here on PJ. ;)
Bait how? By posting factual references to a particular matter, followed by expressing my opinion just like everybody else on this site? How is that unique? Or different from anybody else?