• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Williams And Mueller Fall From Grace

Flanders

Council Member
The trials and tribulations of Brian Williams is filling the airwaves for one reason —— convince the American people that Williams is a liar while the rest of us tell the truth. There is nothing else to add to that story. Media multimillionaire Brian Williams’ fall from grace bored the piss out of me from day one.

NOTE: The Williams story is still a bore, but I have to admit that he finally gave me a laugh indirectly. If you ask me I would guess that she touched something else that was raised:

Savannah Guthrie and Matt Lauer co-host the “Today” show.​

It could be out of the frying pan and into the fire for “NBC Nightly News” if Brian Williams’ rumored successor in the anchor role gets the job.

On April 27, 2011, White House correspondent Savannah Guthrie claimed to have seen Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate and “touched and felt the raised seal.”

XXXXX

Guthrie’s claims that the PDF document posted on the White House website is backed up by two certified paper copies delivered to the White House contradicts the digital forensic findings of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse” investigators in Maricopa County, Arizona.

Obama's birth certificate to sink Brian Williams' 'replacement'?
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 02/11/2015 @ 4:29 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/what-about-brian-williams-likely-replacement/

The Kayla Mueller story got ten percent of the coverage Brian Williams is receiving. There was so much omitted in the initial Kayla Mueller story, I could not get a handle on it. Logically, she was working for a charitable organization. Originally, I was curious about who employed Mueller. I assume average individuals do not pay the freight out of their own pocket when they go off to a foreign country as an aid worker. The media never named the charity that hired her. I still do not know.

As soon as the president said he was heartbroken because he did not pay a ransom for Mueller, I placed the story in my File & Forget cabinet. Whenever the president says anything you know he is lying for one reason or another. As more facts began dripping out —— Mueller was forced to marry an ISIS commander —— I dug the story out of my F & F cabinet before it could gather dust.

Without a doubt Kayla Mueller’s death is tragic; nevertheless, the chain of events laid out by the media smells of rotten fish. The complete article is so devastating, I’ve only selected a few excerpts in order to focus on Mueller’s “media altruism” rather than turn this thread into a debate about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict:

A look at the writings of the ISIS victim shows her support and aid to Palestinian Arab terror groups, her acting as a human shield for them, and her active participation in anti-Israel protests.

XXXXX

Sadly, she was allegedly killed by the Jordanian air raid attacks according to ISIS who held her hostage, although the United States says there is no evidence to that effect. The truth of how Kayla Mueller, 26, died may never be discerned. However, despite the sadness at her needless death, the myth that she was wonderful altruistic young woman should be exposed.

XXXXX

Kayla Mueller was a member of the International Solidarity Movement (ISM) who spent at least two years working with that terrorist support group.

XXXXX

Kayla Mueller came from Prescott, Arizona where she once volunteered at a women’s shelter. Instead of continuing to help those who needed it in America, she chose to take the ISM’s revolutionary path and to embrace part of the worldwide jihad and she died for it, tragically. But she was no true altruist. She sought “freedom” working to support fascist groups that provide just the opposite for their people and she paid the ultimate price for that choice.

Op-Ed: Who Was Kayla Mueller?
Published: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 6:37 AM

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/16455#.VNxUFC4YGXs

fairsheet

Senator
This is weird. This screed starts out hating on Brian Williams, then it morphs into Guthrie and Lauer, and the next thing we know, we're hating on some gal name of Mueller!

Flanders

Council Member
This is weird. This screed starts out hating on Brian Williams, then it morphs into Guthrie and Lauer, and the next thing we know, we're hating on some gal name of Mueller!
To fairsheet: After you get past the title work on your reading comprehension skills.