• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Woo Hoo, Another Milestone for Barack Obama!!!

StanH

Council Member
And Barack Obama ran on "hope and change", and told us Bush running up $4 trillion in debt was unpatriotic. He also said he'd cut the deficit in half by the end of 2012. Oh and does the phrase:

"It happened on his watch"

ring a bell?

Bla Bla.. and 3/4 of that belongs to Repugnant Presidents.

Need a link? ;-)

Bo-4

Senator
Translation

And Barack Obama ran on "hope and change", and told us Bush running up $4 trillion in debt was unpatriotic. He also said he'd cut the deficit in half by the end of 2012. Oh and does the phrase:

"It happened on his watch"

ring a bell?
I cannot dispute your undeniable facts, so i'll chance my tack.

Good luck with that!

Spamature

President
"They" cannot spend a dime without Barack Obama's signature. Nice try, but even a grade schooler with even a rudimentary understanding of how our government knows that. Then of course, there's the fact that Democrats had complete control of DC for two years.

Furthermore, Barack Obama couldn't even get ONE SINGLE DEMOCRAT to vote for his silly budget. It was voted down 97-0 in early 2010.

For your next attempt, can you put up something that's not so easily debunked?
Uhmm... Stano.....uhmmmm.......that's not the way it works.

The congress can pass bills that become law without the president signature.

Now whether or not that would have happened. We will never know.

But this record debt still happened on the Tea Party's watch.

Again

LIVE WITH IT

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The guy who told us George W. Bush running up $4 trillion in debt was unpatriotic (but ran up more debt in less time) has reached another milestone- our debt is now more than our GDP.

Heckuva job, Baracky!

==================================

US Closes 2011 With Record $15.22 Trillion In Debt, Officially At 100.3% Debt/GDP, $14 Billion From Breaching Debt Ceiling

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/03/2012 16:49 -0500

While not news to Zero Hedge readers who knew about the final debt settlement of US debt about 10 days ahead of schedule, it is now official: according to the US Treasury, America has closed the books on 2011 with debt at an all time record $15,222,940,045,451.09. And, as was observed here first in all of the press, US debt to GDP is now officially over 100%, or 100.3% to be specific, a fact which the US government decided to delay exposing until the very end of the calendar year. We wonder, rhetorically, just how prominent of a talking point this historic event will be in any upcoming GOP primary debates. And yes, technically this number is greater than the debt ceiling but it excludes various accounting gimmicks. When accounting for those, the US has a debt ceiling buffer of... $14 billion, or one third the size of a typical bond auction.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/us-closes-2011-record-1522-trillion-debt-officially-1003-debtgdp

But hey, I suppose we're supposed to be grateful that the Treasury has monetized over a billion dollars in debt, eh libs?
A * for you brotha Stan..............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
and I quote "THE ONE 'O'=>: on the economy=>:"I will be held accountable, I've got four years, if I don't have this done in three years, then this is going to be a one-term proposition"

HELLO any dem/libs out there that will hold 'O' accountable?

1-3-2012...............'O' just this morning returned from Hawaii VACATION..........how many PJ'er's had to work today/be on the JOB..........w/no Hawaii VACATION.........:yo: speak up.

'O's 2010 INCOME was over $5 MILLION........is 'O' a 1%?

I'll keep my FREEDOM, my GUNS, my MONEY, and you can keep the CHANGE..........as HWJ said - thr RELIGON.....I don't have much of that and don't really want any.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Being in Hawaii beats roaming around some freezing corn fields in Iowa....Way to go Mr President!

StanH

Council Member
Really? Give me an example of something that has become law without Obama's signature.

Uhmm... Stano.....uhmmmm.......that's not the way it works.

The congress can pass bills that become law without the president signature.

Now whether or not that would have happened. We will never know.

But this record debt still happened on the Tea Party's watch.

Again

LIVE WITH IT

gabriel

Governor
looks good on ya stanley. nice to see both factions are intent on bankrupting america and stealing your pension!! lol

StanH

Council Member
Cut the bullshit and simply cut 10% across the board. Once government can show a little restraint, we can institute across-the-board tax increase to close the gap- I'd say a minimum of 3 years of restraint before we consider tax increases.

Across-the-board, not quite across the board. We should drastically cut or completely ELIMINATE all welfare, subsidies, etc. Some can go away completely right now, others can be phased out over 5 years or so.

I know it's a bit more complex than that, but that's basically it.

whats your solution stanley?

gabriel

Governor
and how much does that save stanley? how big will the gap be stanley? and did u say completely eliminate welfare?

StanH

Council Member
It will save 10%, and the gap will be 10%- for starters. And OK, you got me. Eliminate virtually all welfare. Government needs to be a LOT more selective on who they help. Frankly, local governments and charities can make better decisions on this.

Like I said, I know it's a bit more complicated, but stand by the basic description I provided.

and how much does that save stanley? how big will the gap be stanley? and did u say completely eliminate welfare?

gabriel

Governor
10% of what stanley? the budget? will that eliminate the deficit? and how much of welfare is a scam stan? figures please. virtually means nothing in a budget plan. specifics please. and your right, i got you.