• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow ! It was a slaughter !

Bugsy McGurk

President
The Afghan Taliban might have won.

But on US soil, the American Taliban got their rear ends handed to them by Californians.

Now the Dems who control California and other states must get busy changing their laws to eliminate idiotic things like their recall system. Dems typically win California by 30 points but, with their recall system, a Dem could get 49% of the vote in a recall election and still lose to a Republican who got 20% of the vote. The GOP is always busy rigging election laws to preserve their minority rule. The Dems shouldn’t help them with things like idiotic recall systems.

Spamature

President
Now the Dems who control California and other states must get busy changing their laws to eliminate idiotic things like their recall system. Dems typically win California by 30 points but, with their recall system, a Dem could get 49% of the vote in a recall election and still lose to a Republican who got 20% of the vote. The GOP is always busy rigging election laws to preserve their minority rule. The Dems shouldn’t help them with things like idiotic recall systems.
It not just the recall system. It's fact that you can get any stupid idea on the ballot if you pay enough people to stand in front of store and collect signatures. The state basically crippled it finances for decades because of Prop 13. Which limited property taxes, and made the Bush recession even worse for the state.

Spamature

President
Slaughter is a poor choice of words in the context of an African American. Or was it intentional?
None of the votes for anyone mattered because your recall scam was rejected on the spot. So his Black heritage plays no role in the fact that the good people of Ca. SLAUGHTERED the American Taliban on US soil.

I hope this is the start of the offensive that drives your band of extremist back into their mountain caves, like they did with OBL and his extremist followers.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
None of the votes for anyone mattered because your recall scam was rejected on the spot. So his Black heritage plays no role in the fact that the good people of Ca. SLAUGHTERED the American Taliban on US soil.

I hope this is the start of the offensive that drives your band of extremist back into their mountain caves, like they did with OBL and his extremist followers.
Really??? 81 million voted for a old White Guy who is friends with Klansmen and 68 million voted for a Black guy and 62 million for a woman. Statistics prove otherwise.

Spamature

President
Really??? 81 million voted for a old White Guy who is friends with Klansmen and 68 million voted for a Black guy and 62 million for a woman. Statistics prove otherwise.
When your wingers elect a black man let me know.
The same goes for when a woman is your nominee.

God of War

Governor
The Afghan Taliban might have won.

But on US soil, the American Taliban got their rear ends handed to them by Californians.

Did you see the mail in ballot fraud that went on? Illegals voting? The whole shit storm all over again. I hear they're still using Dominion to do their counting. You know the machines that literally will weight individual votes because of race. You brown, you black you get 2x and 3x voting rights over 1x whitey. ha ha

Spamature

President
Did you see the mail in ballot fraud that went on? Illegals voting? The whole shit storm all over again. I hear they're still using Dominion to do their counting. You know the machines that literally will weight individual votes because of race. You brown, you black you get 2x and 3x voting rights over 1x whitey. ha ha
Do you actually think your, "the election was stolen scam" works on sane people ?

I think you should inquire with Trump's soon to be disbarred lawyers before you go that route.

God of War

Governor
Do you actually think your, "the election was stolen scam" works on sane people ?

I think you should inquire with Trump's soon to be disbarred lawyers before you go that route.
Dems did nothing to secure the election integrity in California. There is ZERO reason to believe any election result in California until they do.

Spamature

President
You did jack shit. You massed mailed ballots again. And your voting machines are the same ones.
And you Trump lawyers and supporter are getting their pants sued off of the for spreading their lies about Dominion.

How did she respond ? Just like Trump by throwing you chumps and suckers under the bus and saying you're the crazy ones.

In a March 22 motion to dismiss in the Dominion suit, Powell’s attorneys argued that “no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact” and that they are simply “her opinions and legal theories on a matter of utmost public concern.” (In the United States, statements of opinion are protected from defamation claims if they cannot be “proven as fact” or if they use “loose, figurative, or hyperbolic language which would negate the impression that the writer was seriously maintaining” a position as fact.)

Now take that lie off the bottom of your post

It was a stolen election period - proven in 1,2,3

OR

At the very least add that:

“no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact”

Last edited: