• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yup. Trump still has a death grip on the GOP

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yet the Trump OP's are from you leftist and makes me wonder if "by the balls" is code for gay shit!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yet the Trump OP's are from you leftist and makes me wonder if "by the balls" is code for gay shit!
Don’t go wondering about things. Just ask for the answers.

Back to the topic - Trump doesn’t have his stranglehold due to “leftists.” He has his stranglehold due to you wingers. Own the monster you have created.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You look for gay shit. Why the obsession?
I don't look for a damn thing, I just reply to what is posted and what does gay shit have to do with leftist Trump OP shit?

At 14 a queer tried to molest me and thank God back then we kids could care a pocket knife to defend ourselves, I hate queers and wonder why leftist defend them, especially when they have kids and grandkids.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I hate queers and wonder why leftist defend them, especially when they have kids and grandkids.
They're not all molesters and many that I know are outstanding citizens that are more Christ-like than the phoney Christians I know. I have lots of gay friends.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Don’t go wondering about things. Just ask for the answers.

Back to the topic - Trump doesn’t have his stranglehold due to “leftists.” He has his stranglehold due to you wingers. Own the monster you have created.
They're not all molesters and many that I know are outstanding citizens that are more Christ-like than the phoney Christians I know. I have lots of gay friends.
Well good, but the sonofabitch that tried to molest me wasn't Christ- like

Bugsy McGurk

President
Even Mitch McConnell, the guy Trump calls “the Old Crow,” can’t manage to disavow Trump:

From the linked piece:

“And Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s response to the meeting showed Trump’s grip on the GOP is still tight.

“There is no room in the Republican Party for antisemitism or white supremacy,” McConnell said Tuesday. “And anyone meeting with people advocating that point of view, in my judgment, are highly unlikely to ever be elected president of the United States."

Note: McConnell didn’t say this unnamed person wouldn’t win. He didn’t even say the person shouldn’t win. He just said the person was unlikely to win, essentially leaving the door open that Trump could still earn his support as a future nominee.”

EatTheRich

President
Even Mitch McConnell, the guy Trump calls “the Old Crow,” can’t manage to disavow Trump:

From the linked piece:

“And Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s response to the meeting showed Trump’s grip on the GOP is still tight.

“There is no room in the Republican Party for antisemitism or white supremacy,” McConnell said Tuesday. “And anyone meeting with people advocating that point of view, in my judgment, are highly unlikely to ever be elected president of the United States."

Note: McConnell didn’t say this unnamed person wouldn’t win. He didn’t even say the person shouldn’t win. He just said the person was unlikely to win, essentially leaving the door open that Trump could still earn his support as a future nominee.”
What president never met with an antisemite or white supremacist?

EatTheRich

President
You’re joking, right?
Let’s go down the list

Biden: James Eastland
Obama: Louis Farrakhan
Bush: Zell Miller
Clinton: Franjo Tudjman
Bush: Lee Atwater
Reagan: Pat Buchanan
Carter: Lillian Carter
Ford: P.W. Botha
Nixon: Billy Graham
LBJ: J. Edgar Hoover

etc.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Manarms MTG is just as powerful as the greatest loser nowadays - SHE is the face of the new GOP.

McCarthy probably doesn't get speaker job - won't get enough votes and it will become a total sheot show on the nomination as the party split begins. MTG will go full blown MAGA and blow the GOP establishment up.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Let’s go down the list

Biden: James Eastland
Obama: Louis Farrakhan
Bush: Zell Miller
Clinton: Franjo Tudjman
Bush: Lee Atwater
Reagan: Pat Buchanan
Carter: Lillian Carter
Ford: P.W. Botha
Nixon: Billy Graham
LBJ: J. Edgar Hoover

etc.
Forget about who presidents met with. Some presidents were themselves anti-semites and white supremacists. That in no way excuses such things today.