• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

3 masked youths shot on Georgia resident’s property

Dino

Russian Asset
you have to be an idiot to believe a person does not have the right to defend himself and his home especially if he is fired upon first!! why do you think anyone would be against that? i don't get why you went out of your way to gripe at liberals for being against it because they would think black kids were being shot by white guys. there is no reason to think that, and even if that were true, if the kids shot first, who the hell would be against shooting back? but why are black kids wearing masks at 4 in the morning? why are 3 residents in their front yard at 4 in the morning, with an assault weapon? or maybe with just regular guns? it seems fishy to me all the way around...that is why i said we need to know all the facts before condemning or praising anyone.
Let me throw a scenario at you:
The home belongs to a white racist who has threatened the black youth and had a recent public disagreement where he used racial slurs and uttered a threat. He is rumored to be in the KKK.
These black youths decide to scare him and teach him a lesson, approach his home and get all shot dead.

Changes anything?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
These black youths decide to scare him and teach him a lesson, approach his home and get all shot dead
Your source said they fired first. You're turning this into something it's not. What else is new though?

llovejim

Current Champion
It is that simple. Neither you, I or any other rational American will feel any differently about this shooting upon learning any demographics of the parties involved.

But it was llovejim who took the bait and made Dino's point on the race angle.
when did i do that? why lie about me commenting on the race of anybody before any trump voters did? can you read? if so, why lie...dino said this in THE FIRST POST-

Before the situation is clouded with racial overtones does anyone want to go out on a limb and protect the property owner(s) who was armed and returned fire against what was either intimidation or a botched robbery?
I will.
If this was a black resident shooting three white youths coming to send him a message, more power to him!

See? the very post interjects race into it!! see how you lie?

and then various trump voters post comments like this, which also bring race into it-

I'm hoping the intended victims were black and the perps were white. That would be a hoot. The Second Amendment is not just for white folks; it's for all Americans.

Sounds like a clean shoot to me. What a shame liberals need to know the skin color of people involved in situations like this.

If Lib news orgs do not report the color of the people involved then you can bet your ass that it was NOT whites shooting blacks.

That’s why I posted this early: my hope to get them on the record before this story’s racial tendrils get brought in and bastardize the situation.
They prefer to play it safe and wait for the echo chamber to tell them what to think.

Now, at this time, no liberal or democrat had responded and these trump voters are already crying about their response!!

My very first response, after the trump voters were already crying about liberals who had not posted anything, was this-

aren't you the one making assumptions? you are getting mad at so-called liberals reacting to this story BEFORE anyone does!! geezus. take a midol!!

as with any shooting, the facts need to be gathered before any real judgment can be made, unless you want go off "half-cocked." supposedly 3 residents were in the front yard when these kids attacked them....shooting at them, and they happened to be carrying an assault weapon with them as they sat in the front yard? sounds kinda fishy to me.

and as an aside, why are trump voters on this thread believing the enemy of this country fake news site CNN about this story?

where do i even mention race? see how you lie?

D

Deleted member 21794

when did i do that? why lie about me commenting on the race of anybody before any trump voters did? can you read? if so, why lie...dino said this in THE FIRST POST-

Before the situation is clouded with racial overtones does anyone want to go out on a limb and protect the property owner(s) who was armed and returned fire against what was either intimidation or a botched robbery?
I will.
If this was a black resident shooting three white youths coming to send him a message, more power to him!

and then various trump voters post comments like this, which also bring race into it-

I'm hoping the intended victims were black and the perps were white. That would be a hoot. The Second Amendment is not just for white folks; it's for all Americans.

Sounds like a clean shoot to me. What a shame liberals need to know the skin color of people involved in situations like this.

If Lib news orgs do not report the color of the people involved then you can bet your ass that it was NOT whites shooting blacks.

That’s why I posted this early: my hope to get them on the record before this story’s racial tendrils get brought in and bastardize the situation.
They prefer to play it safe and wait for the echo chamber to tell them what to think.

Now, at this time, no liberal or democrat had responded and these trump voters are already crying about their response!!

My very first response, after the trump voters were already crying about liberals who had not posted anything, was this-

aren't you the one making assumptions? you are getting mad at so-called liberals reacting to this story BEFORE anyone does!! geezus. take a midol!!

as with any shooting, the facts need to be gathered before any real judgment can be made, unless you want go off "half-cocked." supposedly 3 residents were in the front yard when these kids attacked them....shooting at them, and they happened to be carrying an assault weapon with them as they sat in the front yard? sounds kinda fishy to me.

and as an aside, why are trump voters on this thread believing the enemy of this country fake news site CNN about this story?

As I stated, you mentioned race in post #9. Pecking out paragraphs of meaningless, unrelated garbage doesn't change that.

Dino

Russian Asset
Your source said they fired first. You're turning this into something it's not. What else is new though?
Scaring by shooting, up in the air or blanks or whatever. I'm going for a situation where the victimized people felt justified scaring this guy, or family, due to the treatment they received.
I'm showing there's a way for people to have latitude with their opinions when other facts are released.

Dino

Russian Asset

I will.

And yet you're still dodging and seemingly hedging your bet.

Nostra

Governor
why would they be wearing masks if black? the shootings occurred at 4 in the morning...why were these guys out in their front yard at 4 in the morning? something is fishy here...
What is fishy about someone being in their own front yard, no matter what time it is?

Blame the victims..........

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Translation: I have to make sure it was some white, Trump supporter, who shot a black 6 month old baby who was trying to rob him, before I give my opinion on this. I sure as hell can't be caught defending some law abiding black man who shot a white hoodlum. People might think I'm a gun ownership supporter.