• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Am I a sock puppet? How would I know if I was? what is a sock puppet anyway

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You're the one who brought it up in this OP.
Why do you think anyone might think it?
Because people, you in particular ask me if I was a sock puppet...................

Yawn

Sometimes I like your posts, other times I really hate them. That's a good thing.

I want to ask you a question:

Do I know you by some other moniker? Have you been here before?

I don't care one way or the other, but I do want to know. If you are someone familiar and are using a new moniker, I won't tell anyone if you ask me not to. But I will tell them if you don't ask me not to.

I hope you'll be truthful. If you are new.............it is better that I know so I won't be trying to figure out who you might be. If you are not new, it's better that I know because I value honesty.

I have posted under other monikers in other places......but I have been Jen for 15+ years.

Jen

Jen

Senator
Because people, you in particular ask me if I was a sock puppet...................

Yawn

Sometimes I like your posts, other times I really hate them. That's a good thing.

I want to ask you a question:

Do I know you by some other moniker? Have you been here before?

I don't care one way or the other, but I do want to know. If you are someone familiar and are using a new moniker, I won't tell anyone if you ask me not to. But I will tell them if you don't ask me not to.

I hope you'll be truthful. If you are new.............it is better that I know so I won't be trying to figure out who you might be. If you are not new, it's better that I know because I value honesty.

I have posted under other monikers in other places......but I have been Jen for 15+ years.

Jen
Thank you.

You have now established that you are utterly dishonest and nobody should ever trust you even for a moment in time or for any reason. If you post your dog has died........it shouldn't be believed or sympathized with. You have made it clear the kind of person you are.

With that said, it no longer matters to me whether you are new or not..........you are dead to me. I don't put people on ignore, but there are some posters I never ever read or post to. You are one of them.

I hope you are satisfied.

BobbyT

Governor
Thank you.

You have now established that you are utterly dishonest and nobody should ever trust you even for a moment in time or for any reason. If you post your dog has died........it shouldn't be believed or sympathized with. You have made it clear the kind of person you are.

With that said, it no longer matters to me whether you are new or not..........you are dead to me. I don't put people on ignore, but there are some posters I never ever read or post to. You are one of them.

Sucks getting trounced, eh? We all post with fake names anyway, and likely some with fake jobs, fake histories, etc. Who knows and, really, why would anyone care?

Jen

Senator
Sucks getting trounced, eh? We all post with fake names anyway, and likely some with fake jobs, fake histories, etc. Who knows and, really, why would anyone care?
You would know about getting trounced.;)

Every new poster goes through having people figure out if he's new or not.

Sometimes other things are revealed in the process. @Winston showed he can't be trusted on a personal basis and what he revealed about himself makes him far worse than a sock puppet.

There are very few posters I won't post to. He's one of them. You, @BobbyT , only get a time out now and then. Even you haven't done what he did.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
I've been Corruptbuddha since the old Ballot Box days. And I've been called a 'sock puppet' for other posters on this and at least two other boards.

Don't take it personal.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Thank you.

Because I just humiliated you as you know well that every imbecile who voted 4 Hillary said that Trump would never win......

Silly goose